Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Waterford, Ireland.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Watch Over Me
Watch Over Me
Price: 0.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice story, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Watch Over Me (Kindle Edition)
Nice story beautifully written. It is not a gripping novel yet it wants to be read in one sitting. Thoroughly enjoyed

Broken Dolls (A Jefferson Winter Thriller)
Broken Dolls (A Jefferson Winter Thriller)
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 2 Jun 2014
Loved it! Great read, intense from the word go. Just couldn't put it down. I've even pre-ordered his next book.

Medela 27 mm PersonalFit Breastshield (Large)
Medela 27 mm PersonalFit Breastshield (Large)
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better fit works, 23 Oct 2013
two different sized nipples, I was pumping efficiently on one side with the standard shield and not at all on the other side. By changing to the bigger shield on that nipple I now pump efficiently on both sides. Delighted.

Cloud b Gentle Giraffe
Cloud b Gentle Giraffe
Offered by Copelands
Price: 27.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous giraffe, 23 Oct 2013
Pros: cute, cuddly (of you remove the sound box), most of the sounds are nice, baby seems to like the sound, toddler loves the sound of Africa.

Cons: sound box is huge, clunky and awkward to turn on and off. My toddler turns Ewan the sleep sheep on herself when she needs comfort, this one takes adult intervention.

Blowfish Womens Kasbah Black Relax Biker Boots BF3249 6 UK, 39 EU
Blowfish Womens Kasbah Black Relax Biker Boots BF3249 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful biker style boots, 8 Oct 2013
Cons:
So far, none. The fact that they're not leather makes them softer and more flexible to wear.

Pros:
Comfortable
Perfect fit
Beautiful looking
Wide up the shins allows for tucking my trousers leg in comfortably.
I've written them 3 times and already been complemented on them.
I'm not good in heels and have worn these all day with my feet only getting tired late in the evening.

Love them!!!

Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler)
Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler)
Price: 22.05

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth it's price, 3 May 2013
For what you pay it's perfect, as a product however it does have a lot of feedback and that makes searching for the heartbeat a little difficult at times.

It works and it's a great way to allow your partner to share in the experience with you but if you are a nervous, anxious type stay away! Go to your GP the heartbeat because the fetus moves around and a heartbeat cannot always be found especially when we don't really know what we are doing and if the idea of not finding the heartbeat would freak you out please avoid!

Use ultrasound gel with product or it doesn't really work.

Anagel Fetal Doppler Ultrasound Gel Bottle 250ml
Anagel Fetal Doppler Ultrasound Gel Bottle 250ml
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 3 May 2013
Got this to go with the fetal doppler and it works perfectly. Actually without it the Doppler is pretty useless.

Adonit Jot Pro Fine Point Stylus for iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone, & Kindle Fire - Red
Offered by Biqus
Price: 16.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work with my device but...., 3 May 2013
I tried on another device and it was beautiful! I have a 10" Versus and unfortunately they are not compatible. So upset that it did not work because as I say on the HTC One it wrote and drew beautifully. Amazon were REALLY good and refunded my money immediately and returning it was no hassle. Thanks Amazon!

Adonit Jot Pro Fine Point Stylus for iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone, & Kindle Fire - Turquoise
Price: 19.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work on my tablet but..., 3 May 2013

GreatShield LEAN Series Ultra Thin Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Leather Folio Case with Stand for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" Inch Tablet - Black (Basketball Texture Skin Surface)
Offered by theWireless USA
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product at a great price, 3 May 2013
First of, I am writing this review with the keyboard and my tablet is nestled happily inside the sleeve. Secondly, my tablet is a 10" Versus, not at all what the product is advertised for. And thirdly the cheapest Bluetooth wireless keyboard I could find in Ireland was E50 and REALLY not worth that.

There are no covers specifically for my product so I either got a generic thing that I just sat my tablet into (ignoring the protection issue) or I modified another cover by cutting a few holes and strengthening them with a super glue edge. I also used some strong velcro to hold the tablet in place as it's not as big as an iPad. And hey presto, I'm delighted!

PROS:
Works perfectly with my tablet
This product was shipped from the US to Ireland in a little over two weeks. Thank you!
Strong material
Protects all corners
Realistically not very bulky

CONS:
Keyboard sticks a little.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4