Profile for ELDB > Reviews

Content by ELDB

ELDB (Oxford)

Page: 1 | 2
Brooks Womens Ghost 6 Gore Tex W Running Shoes 1201431B716 Minight/Ultra Violet/Passat Grey/Silver/Black 5 UK, 38 EU, 7 US

4.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, 29 July 2014
Maybe not wide fit, but they are ok for me. I love these. I anyway love Brooks, they are my first proper running shoes and I intend to stay with them for along time to come. I got this for a very reasonable price after checking prices at few Running Shops which were at least £10 more than Amazon.!

Wisdom InterSpace Soft Toothbrush (Pack of 3)
Wisdom InterSpace Soft Toothbrush (Pack of 3)
Offered by Survival-32

4.0 out of 5 stars Got these for my parents after my dentist recommended these to me to brush my wisdom tooth, 29 July 2014
Got these for my parents after my dentist recommended these to me to brush my wisdom tooth. (she said if I keep brushing my wisdom tooth properly by using these tooth brushes, I will never have to remove it!) My parents are happy to have these.

Sorcerer's Moon: Part Three of the Boreal Moon Tale
Sorcerer's Moon: Part Three of the Boreal Moon Tale
by Julian May

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, 17 Jan 2014
Bought this for my Husband couple of years back I think and he loved the book, thank you. I recommend Amazon when buying books as they are quite reasonable.

Medical Carrycase
Medical Carrycase

3.0 out of 5 stars This was good., 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Medical Carrycase (Toy)
I bought this for my son who was happy to play with this. The case can't be shut properly though and the stuff inside can fall off, but he did play with this for a while and a good toy I suppose.

Tala Preserving Spoon
Tala Preserving Spoon

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 17 Jan 2014
I got this for my Husband with a Maslin Jam Pan, and he likes it very much. He says that this is very useful and is great when making Jam. It is different to the other spoons because it is long and has a hook which helps not to fall into the pan. Would recommend to anyone who makes Jam.

Pendeford Maslin Jam Pan
Pendeford Maslin Jam Pan

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 17 Jan 2014
I got it for my Husband for our wedding anniversary. It should have been 'Tin' for 10 years but then this was close! Initially he thought the Pan was quite big but he used it once and thought that it was not really big and very useful size. It is must better than any other pan and says that he would recommend to anyone who wants to make jam. So I am a happy customer, thank you!

Brooks Women's Ghost 5 W Pink/White/Grey Trainer 1201131B760 5 UK, 7 US
Brooks Women's Ghost 5 W Pink/White/Grey Trainer 1201131B760 5 UK, 7 US

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 July 2013
Very nice!! I only wore twice (ran 5K twice) before I did Race for Life, they were fantastic, no blisters. Glad I got them. In the Running Shop I saw these for £102, then from Amazon for almost half the price. Very pleased with the shoes and the price!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2013 10:31 PM BST

Peppa Pig Tell The Time Magnets
Peppa Pig Tell The Time Magnets

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 16 July 2013
It was ok, my son did play with it, but pieces fall off so we lost few, then he lost interest. Still good piece of kit for the children to learn about weather etc.

Play Money Set With Coins
Play Money Set With Coins
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Play Money Set With Coins (Toy)
These were of course not useful but then they did not cost me much so it was ok. My son was not really interested in them, sorry.

Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas [Volume 7] [DVD]
Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas [Volume 7] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andy Hamilton

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 16 July 2013
Good product. Great for Peppa Pig lovers. Recommended for kids. My son loved it as he liked Peppa Pig too at the time.

Page: 1 | 2