Profile for FelipeUK > Reviews

Content by FelipeUK

FelipeUK "worldhopper" (Miami)

Porlex JP 30 Stainless Steel Coffee Grinder (Japan import)
Porlex JP 30 Stainless Steel Coffee Grinder (Japan import)
Offered by Export Japan 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grinds in a lightweight grinder, 5 Aug. 2015
Very happy with the Porlex. I had wanted the mini version, but couldn't find one in time for a long trip I was planning. This one is a good size, though, and glad I got it. I use it when traveling (which I do too much of) with an Aeropress and small travel kettle. The grinder slips inside the Aeropress for travel. I always have a fresh cup or two of coffee before I have to get dressed and face the day. With my little kettle taking a few minutes to come to a boil, I can start the kettle, then grind the coffee before the water is ready. One whole Aeropress scoop takes me about a minute and a half to grind. It does take some effort! I often grind a bit, then put it down, prepare the filter or something, then resume grinding. Good product, hope it lasts a long time.

Price & Kensington 2 Cup Teapot, White
Price & Kensington 2 Cup Teapot, White
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for work, 15 Oct. 2013
I bought this to use at work. I usually like a bit more than just a single cup of tea and this works great. One teabag and about a cup and a half is just right. It stains easily. I've already noticed that the spout is stained. Not a problem for me, but you'd need a pipe cleaner or something narrow to clean the spout.

Lifesystems Box Single Mosquito Net  - White
Lifesystems Box Single Mosquito Net - White
Offered by Sub Zero Store

5.0 out of 5 stars LIght, easy to set up, 15 Oct. 2013
Bought for a recent trip to malaria-prone area in Africa. Very lightweight, good size for double bed. I had brought along some duct tape, which I used to tape up the cords on walls. Worked well, and felt secure from mossies.

BT 2000 Cordless DECT Phone
BT 2000 Cordless DECT Phone

3.0 out of 5 stars Works OK, probably good for the price., 15 Oct. 2013
Unit works as described. As others have commented, the volume is low. Better on Speakerphone. But the volume seems OK on the other end to callers. The menu is a bit confusing to me, and I'm a techie.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't allow ring tone, beware., 15 Oct. 2013
Bought this so I could use a BT cordless phone with my MagicJack in the UK, which has a US connector. It does allow me to make and take calls, but the phone doesn't ring, so I have to just see an incoming call, meaning I miss most of them and have to call back. Disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2014 12:54 PM GMT