Profile for A. Pay > Reviews

Content by A. Pay

A. Pay "Techno-dummie" (Essex, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Peacock Flair Macy Bag Black
Peacock Flair Macy Bag Black
Offered by Vendula London_1
Price: 50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It is beautifully made and exquisite to look at, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Peacock Flair Macy Bag (Apparel)
I have this bag and it is stunning. It is beautifully made and exquisite to look at. I also have the poppy messenger and funky flower mini bag in my collection. I have a number of purses and want to have all the bags!! Thank you vendula!

Poppy Flap Ziparound Wallet - Green
Poppy Flap Ziparound Wallet - Green
Offered by Vendula London
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Purse, 5 July 2014
I have both poppy purses but absolutely love this purse. It is beautifully made and is so roomy inside. It may be a little expensive but it is worth every penny!

Angel Prayer Meditations: Harnessing the Help of Heaven to Create Miracles
Angel Prayer Meditations: Harnessing the Help of Heaven to Create Miracles
by Kyle Gray
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD..a must for all angel lovers, 14 Jun 2014
I have Kyle's books and love them and was very interested in the CD. I have a selection of spiritual CD's but I loved this one. Kyle's voice is so soothing and you can tell he is passionate about this subject. I look forward to more offerings from Mr Gray

Be An Angel - Clear That Clutter: Fun Ideas to Organize Your Home
Be An Angel - Clear That Clutter: Fun Ideas to Organize Your Home
by Jacky Newcomb

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book packed with big ideas!, 1 Dec 2013
I purchased the book as I am a big fan of Jacky's work. I need to declutter my house and found this book invaluable. It is written in her warm writing style with her usual good humour. It is not written in a condescending manner (as some self-help books are) but gives great advice on how to get rid of all the 'rubbish' we accumulate over the years. I thoroughly recommended this book.....now I just have to put her tips into practice!

Angel Prayers: Harnessing the Help of Heaven to Create Miracles
Angel Prayers: Harnessing the Help of Heaven to Create Miracles
by Kyle Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book - You must buy it!, 4 Nov 2013
I have read Kyle's other book and couldn't wait for this edition. I wasn't disappointed. I loved the book and it is a great addition to any angel 'fans'. I look forward to many more books from the angel whisperer!

Hands of an Angel
Hands of an Angel
by Helen Parry Jones
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: Hands of an Angel (Paperback)
I have read many books on spiritual matters but I really enjoyed this one. I felt Helen's personality shine through her words. She writes with warmth and passion. I could feel her frustration as she was growing up, knowing that she was different. I bought this book as a paperback and enjoyed it so much that I couldn't put it down. I look forward to reading more of Helen in the future!

LYDC Designer Ladies Faux Leather Moc Croc Wallet Clutch handbag Purse Blue
LYDC Designer Ladies Faux Leather Moc Croc Wallet Clutch handbag Purse Blue
Offered by Sugar Sweet Bags
Price: 8.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice purse but not sure of the colour, 6 Sep 2013
I bought this purse as I have a number of bags and purses from this seller. The purse is well made and of a good size but the picture does not represent the true colour of the purse. I was expecting a bright colour but the orange is very neon and is almost dyna-rod orange.. On the plus side you will be able to find it quickly!!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving the Earth Angel!, 27 July 2013
As someone who reguarly buys books on mediums and spiritual matters, I have to admit it was the cover that drew my interest at first. Ross is not your typical middle aged medium but a young vibrant man with body art. I bought this book not knowing what to expect but I am so glad that I did.
His story (so far) is told so well. He talks about his first encounters with spirits, about his influences and his career as a medium. He writes with a vibrancy and a passion that comes across on every page. Anyone who is interested in mediums and spiritualism should have a copy of this book. At the moment I have the paper version but I shall be downloading the kindle version too.
It is wonderful that someone as young as Ross can show us the joys of communicating with those who have crossed over. I look forward to any further books.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Alice floral bag and Purse, 18 May 2013
I bought the purse and handbag and I absolutely love them. They are pretty, well made and the size is just right. The bag has 3 good size sections but is not bulky. I look forward to purchasing me from Earth Squared. Delivery was quick.

Neo G MEDICAL GRADE CLOSED KNEE SUPPORT 'breathable design'
Neo G MEDICAL GRADE CLOSED KNEE SUPPORT 'breathable design'
Offered by Online Sports Support Store
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab support for my dodgy joints, 1 Mar 2013
I have arthritis in all my joints and spend a fortune on braces and splints. I bought this splint for my arthritc knee and was amazed it arrived within 24 hours. I have worn it through the day and even when I walked the dog. It is great and it feels like the joint is encased within a warm and soft cocoon. Lots of knee braces and supports roll down but this stays put. I will be buying a second splint soon. I have wrist splints by Neo-G and would recommend the range to anyone with pain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3