Profile for CeeVeeTee > Reviews

The Stone Roses And The Resurrection Of British Pop
The Stone Roses And The Resurrection Of British Pop
by John Robb

5.0 out of 5 stars A great starting point for the newbies, 9 July 2014
A great blow-by-blow account for those not in the know already. I fortunately met John Robb a couple of months ago and got him to sign it for me :))

Puma Golf Rickie Fowler Headcover Blue
Puma Golf Rickie Fowler Headcover Blue
Offered by Golf with Jeff and Ellie

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun., 9 July 2014
My son loves this headcover; it's a bit quirky without being too silly (in his opinion!) After having a good look at it I must admit it's of great quality and does look rather good with his similarly coloured golf bag and accessories.

Red Dingo Plain Dog Collar, Small, 15 mm x 24-37 cm, Green
Red Dingo Plain Dog Collar, Small, 15 mm x 24-37 cm, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great price., 9 July 2014
This is a perfect size for my cockapoo. It looks very smart, the buckle is easy to use and it washes really easy. Love this colour too. All Red Dingo products I have purchased have been fantastic quality - my go-to brand.

Easidri High Performance Cooling Coat for Dogs Small
Easidri High Performance Cooling Coat for Dogs Small
Offered by VetnPet

5.0 out of 5 stars I paid for quality and got it., 9 July 2014
An excellent coat for keeping my cockapoo cool during the hot weather. He's looks very comfortable whilst wearing it. Great quality and easy to carry around in my rucksack with all the other doggy stuff. My dog is between sizes at the mo but he's nearly fully grown so the difference between the sizing worked in our favour.

Tidy Professional - SHOE COVER - bag of 100 pcs
Tidy Professional - SHOE COVER - bag of 100 pcs
Offered by Liroyal

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 16 May 2014
These are great for using after cleaning the carpets. They aren't too flimsy either. Great price for the quantity received.

10 x (Thick) Bulls PIZZLES Pizzle Bully Sticks Dog Treat Chew
10 x (Thick) Bulls PIZZLES Pizzle Bully Sticks Dog Treat Chew
Offered by Pet Supplies Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars The pup loves these, 6 Mar 2014
When the chewing/nipping/biting gets too much, I let him have one of these. It doesn't take long for them to get started (unlike an antler) so they don't lose interest. Keeps pup quiet as well as being something he's allowed to get his teeth in to. Yes, they do whiff a bit but only whilst they are being chewed - I can put up with that if pup is happy.

AmazonBasics USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable (6 Feet / 1.8 Metres) - Apple certified

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Feb 2014
Perfect lead (i.e. compatible) and perfect length. The colour is great too as there's no arguments as to who it belongs to.

SnuggleSafe Microwave Wireless Heatpad with Fleece Cover (colour may vary)
SnuggleSafe Microwave Wireless Heatpad with Fleece Cover (colour may vary)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 27 Feb 2014
I think this is a really good idea - only problem is my pup was born in kennels so he's used to a cooler floor (hence why he always lies across our stone hearth!) We will certainly keep it though as its great for having at kids football matches on the weekends!

Rosewood Natural Nippers Tuff Rope Ball
Rosewood Natural Nippers Tuff Rope Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 27 Feb 2014
My pup loves this! It's not too big and not too hard. It's a good size to throw and for him to retrieve. He's had it for just over a week and there are no signs of wear as yet (unlike some of his other toys!) - think this is going to last us a good while.

Mikki Grooming Ball Pin Slicker, Medium
Mikki Grooming Ball Pin Slicker, Medium
Offered by Ark Stores UK

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, 27 Feb 2014
Think my pup is a bit small yet for this - can't quite get to the fur I need to but on his back and hind legs it works a treat! Good value, nice to hold.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3