Profile for KCT > Reviews

The world my wilderness
The world my wilderness
by Macaulay

2.0 out of 5 stars old edition of The World my Wilderness, 10 Jan 2011
This old edition of looked rather grubby when it arrived.
I settled down to read it and noticed that there was alot of white dust/muck in the angle of the pages. Decided to clean it up the next day when to my horror a "bug" began creeping across the page towards me. I sealed the book in a plastic bag and put it in the freezer and there it remains. the wild life should be extinguished but I am not sure what state the book will be in.
I am experienced with insects and second hand books but have come to the conclusion that Book Barn had given me very poor value for money.They obviously don't check their stock or make sure they are in saleable condition. I will not order from them again. "Barn" is obviously all too appropriate. Can Amazon do anything about this for me?
Meanwhile, I still look forward to reading this novel about post war life.

Epson Stylus SX515W High-Speed All-in-One Printer with Individual Inks and Wi-Fi

4.0 out of 5 stars Question re this product, 13 Dec 2010
Can anyone tell me if the small viewing screen folds down? It looks like something that might get broken off and then the device would probably be unusable!?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2010 9:47 PM GMT