Profile for DT12 > Reviews

Top Spin 4 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Kunoyo

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tennis Game I've played., 29 Jun 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Top Spin 4 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I've had this game for about a week now and have found it is most definitely the best tennis game I've ever played. The movement is somtimes like watching real tennis. In the other reviews there has been a few rants about the difficulty, I did share this at first. However when I first started I was on normal difficulty and the game got veryyy easy very quickly, so I moved it up to hard. It became hard as I lost to someone below my level and also lost to Andy Roddick 6-1 6-2! He was quite a few levels above me though.

I am now level 19 and have won two masters tournaments on hard and am currently in the semi final of the Australian Open. After I win the grand slam (hopefully) I will put it on very hard difficulty and see how it goes. Make sure you do not just jump straight into tournaments on hard, make sure you practice and try to unlock the coachs' special skills as soon as possible. You will soon find yourself winning major tournaments and ready to take on the grand slam tournaments.

I did wish to start a career with a professional such as Nadal or Murray, I think it is only possible to start a career with a created player. But creating a player and bringing him up the rankings is fun.

I highly recommend this game and you may find it difficult at first (if you play on hard) but if you keep at it and keep unlocking skills and practicing, you will be a Grand Slam Champ.

As for the one star review saying he got 1 slam in 50 hours. I think you just need to practice a bit more? It is possible to get several slams per match, (Maybe change your coach) although I prefer to win with superb drop shots ;)
Also I recommend changing the play to real tennis format for longer and better matches.

I have not tried online yet and will do soon.

Get this game if you like Tennis. It may be hard at first but just keep trying!

How Then Shall We Answer?: Overcoming Objections to the Christian Faith
How Then Shall We Answer?: Overcoming Objections to the Christian Faith
by Joe Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 10 Nov 2010
I brought this book after I had seen Joe Boot on God Tv talking with J John. Which you can buy from J Johns ministry for 20p each on mp3.

I have read some apologetics and I must say this book gave a whole new light on the subject.
This book shows that Christianity is not for unreasonable people who make blind leaps of faith but in fact that Christianity is very logical and can account for logic,rationality,life,death,suffering,evil.. ect.

Joe looks at the apolgetics of St.Augustine and shows that they are still relevant today in the defence of the faith. The second half of the book is really for skeptics and looks at questions such as: Does God exist? Does truth exist, can we know truth? and much more.

Excellent book which I recommend to Christians who wish to defend their faith with reason. Also recommended to skeptics enquiring about the Christian faith.

Sadhu Sundar Singh (Missionary Life Stories)
Sadhu Sundar Singh (Missionary Life Stories)
by Phyllis Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Reading., 29 Sep 2010
Very good book about a very interesting man I encourage all christians and non-christians to buy this book about this mans life, Minutes before killing himself sees Jesus Christ and goes a round the world preaching the gospel.