Profile for Yael Jolie Noy > Reviews

Content by Yael Jolie Noy

Yael Jolie Noy

Page: 1 | 2
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but not as great..., 18 July 2013
I read all of Dan Brown's books and I must say the first 85% of this one are as great, however the ending is a bit forced and unnatural. All in all an pleasent way to pass the time if you are not a "great ending!" type of person.

How to Think Like Sherlock
How to Think Like Sherlock

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what you expect, 4 Jun 2013
I really did expect more from this book but it did not live up to it. You think you will find in it a great wisdom but it's just very simple memory practices.

The Host
The Host

5.0 out of 5 stars Sci Fi made friendly, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Host (Kindle Edition)
I love the author (hate the movies that are born from her books). She is gifted working with words. This book is too good to put down, takes you away from reality and in to a world of 'what if's' in which you just want to check every possibility ;)

The Hummingbird Bakery Home Sweet Home
The Hummingbird Bakery Home Sweet Home
by Tarek Malouf

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet book, 4 Jun 2013
Everything you want in a baking book and much much more. Teaches how to bake in such a welcoming manner that evenif you never baked a day in your life you can!

The Poetry of Robert Frost: The Collected Poems, Complete And Unabridged
The Poetry of Robert Frost: The Collected Poems, Complete And Unabridged
by Edward Connery Lathem

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless poetry, 4 Jun 2013
Great poems by a great poet. The poetry is timeless and as relevant now as when it was written. Fantastic

Inferno: Chronicles of Nick: Book 4
Inferno: Chronicles of Nick: Book 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Inferno, 6 May 2013
Great book, a real fun read and the second it's done you start counting the days till the next one comes out :)

Forbidden
Forbidden

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love my Women of the otherworld, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Forbidden (Kindle Edition)
There is nothing better than to open a new book and find old friends between the pages. Kelley Armstrong brings me home to those friends again and again and I never tire of the feeling of going into a new Otherworld story.

Hunger Games Trilogy (Box set)
Hunger Games Trilogy (Box set)
by Suzanne Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars There is nothing better than running away to the world of Hunger-Games, 30 Jan 2013
Oh my god! I read about a book a week and I finished all three in three days! Couldn't put it down!!! Seriously fantastic writing, amazing world to get lost in. When I was finnished it took me a couple of days to realize it was over, I was actually sad!

Time Untime (Dark-Hunter World)
Time Untime (Dark-Hunter World)

3.0 out of 5 stars A great break from reality, 30 Jan 2013
I really love the Dark-Hunter series however this book was a bit all over the place for my taste. still a good fun read

Fatal Friends, Deadly Neighbors: Ann Rule's Crime Files Volume 16
Fatal Friends, Deadly Neighbors: Ann Rule's Crime Files Volume 16

4.0 out of 5 stars It's scary to see what really goes through people's heads sometimes..., 30 Jan 2013
Ann Rule is a fantastic crime writer, I did find the stories a bit short and some of them leave you wanting more information but it;s always exciting going into Rule's world for a walk on the dark side.

Page: 1 | 2