Profile for twistedwitch > Reviews

twistedwitch

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kurio 10 Android Tablet for Kids
Kurio 10 Android Tablet for Kids

2.0 out of 5 stars Given that they were very much reduced when purchased i do feel that they were good value. Definitely not worth full price, 24 Jan. 2016
we have two of these for my sons, presents from Granny . One of them doesnt have a working mains charger and I've had to hard reset both, one within a month of recieving it. Given that they were very much reduced when purchased i do feel that they were good value. Definitely not worth full price.

Schwinn Roadster 12" Retro Tricycle
Schwinn Roadster 12" Retro Tricycle

4.0 out of 5 stars My 3 yr old lives this,, 25 Nov. 2014
My 3 yr old lives this, his steering isn't quite there yet but there's plenty of room to grow into it

Sioen Flexothane Trousers, Large
Sioen Flexothane Trousers, Large
Offered by workwearshoponline

5.0 out of 5 stars The best reasonably priced waterproofs I have found for working outdoors, 24 July 2014
The best reasonably priced waterproofs I have found for working outdoors. A major bonus is that they are machine washable

Barrett's Privateers (Live)
Barrett's Privateers (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
Folk as it should be, rowdy and raucous and infectious.

Melissa & Doug Latches Board
Melissa & Doug Latches Board

4.0 out of 5 stars fine motor skills, 17 Dec. 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Latches Board (Toy)
I bought this for my 3yr old as i saw it at his nursery and thought it looked really good. It is bigger than i expected and as its a Christmas present he hasn't played with it yet but i expect his little brother will also play with it and it does look like it will survive that long.

Supergets® Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 Si9100 Wave Hydro Gel Case,Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 17 Dec. 2012
I've got three of these in different colours it fits really well and has protected my phone when i've dropped it. It doesn't add too much bulk to my phone and is very good value

Supergets Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 Premium Quality Hydro Gel Case Cover Includes Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Collecting all the colours, 17 Dec. 2012
A great fitting phone cover with a screen protector. Will probably never use the cloth but there is one included. This is the third one of these i have bought and it's great value.

Katie's Coo: Scots Rhymes for Wee Folk
Katie's Coo: Scots Rhymes for Wee Folk
by James Robertson
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars All the rhymes i'd forgotten, 17 Dec. 2012
A reminder of the rhymes from my childhood for me to share with my son. I love it and can't wait to hear him try to copy in proper Scots.

The Gruffalo in Scots
The Gruffalo in Scots
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Gruffalo in Scots (Paperback)
A lovely adaptation of a modern classic. My wee boy loves to hear his favourite book in his ain tongue.

Hercules: Bampots and Heroes (Itchy Coo)
Hercules: Bampots and Heroes (Itchy Coo)
by Matthew Fitt

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 17 Dec. 2012
my little boy loves listening to me read this. There's something lovely about a book that recognises the way we speak. Brilliant adaptation of classic tales.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3