Profile for twistedwitch > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sioen Flexothane Trousers, Large
Sioen Flexothane Trousers, Large
Offered by Reid Chandlery & Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars The best reasonably priced waterproofs I have found for working outdoors, 24 July 2014
The best reasonably priced waterproofs I have found for working outdoors. A major bonus is that they are machine washable

Barrett's Privateers (Live)
Barrett's Privateers (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
Folk as it should be, rowdy and raucous and infectious.

Melissa & Doug Latches Board
Melissa & Doug Latches Board

4.0 out of 5 stars fine motor skills, 17 Dec 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Latches Board (Toy)
I bought this for my 3yr old as i saw it at his nursery and thought it looked really good. It is bigger than i expected and as its a Christmas present he hasn't played with it yet but i expect his little brother will also play with it and it does look like it will survive that long.

Supergets® Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 Si9100 Wave Hydro Gel Case,Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by Mod Accessories Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 17 Dec 2012
I've got three of these in different colours it fits really well and has protected my phone when i've dropped it. It doesn't add too much bulk to my phone and is very good value

Supergets Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 Premium Quality Hydro Gel Case Cover Includes Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Collecting all the colours, 17 Dec 2012
A great fitting phone cover with a screen protector. Will probably never use the cloth but there is one included. This is the third one of these i have bought and it's great value.

Katie's Coo: Scots Rhymes for Wee Folk
Katie's Coo: Scots Rhymes for Wee Folk
by James Robertson
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars All the rhymes i'd forgotten, 17 Dec 2012
A reminder of the rhymes from my childhood for me to share with my son. I love it and can't wait to hear him try to copy in proper Scots.

The Gruffalo in Scots
The Gruffalo in Scots
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Gruffalo in Scots (Paperback)
A lovely adaptation of a modern classic. My wee boy loves to hear his favourite book in his ain tongue.

Hercules: Bampots and Heroes (Itchy Coo)
Hercules: Bampots and Heroes (Itchy Coo)
by Matthew Fitt

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 17 Dec 2012
my little boy loves listening to me read this. There's something lovely about a book that recognises the way we speak. Brilliant adaptation of classic tales.

AMOS 7 / 6 Way 1.5A 1500mA max. AC to DC Universal Universally Multi Voltage 3V / 4.5V / 6V / 7.5V / 9V / 12V Plug in Mains AC Power Adapter Adaptor Power Supply Replacement (Black)
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray, 9 Dec 2012
There isn't an awful lot you can say about a charger.Does exactly what its supposed to do without costing a fortune. Haven't checked what else it fits but it works for the portable dvd i bought it for

SAMSUNG MICRO MAINS CHARGER FOR I-9000 GALAXY S , Galaxy S2 ,S-8500 WAVE BY - MPAS --(WITH FREE MPAS MICRO USB CABLE)

3.0 out of 5 stars not genuine?, 28 Nov 2012
Although this does appear to be charging my phone it has heated up quite a lot in 30 minutes or so. There are very subtle differences in the text printed on the charger between this and my previous charger. The text on this one doesn't seem as good quality as the original.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3