Profile for Pilates fan > Reviews

Sturdy Rust Resistant Metal Under Shelf Baskets 27cm x 26cm x 13cm
Sturdy Rust Resistant Metal Under Shelf Baskets 27cm x 26cm x 13cm
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful storage, 14 Mar. 2016
These are absolutely brilliant. I purchased a couple to organise my kitchen cupboards having checked several times that they would fit the shallow top cupboards ok. I wasn't disappointed - they can hold my standard size mugs and small jars of herbs and I can reach everything easily. If they did a small enough size I would get some more for my bathroom cupboards too.

WOW Toys Farmyard Advent Calendar
WOW Toys Farmyard Advent Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected, 16 Dec. 2015
I purchased this on a lightning deal as my son loves WOW toys and I thought it might be fun. I'm really glad that I went for this over the Christmas themed option as the farm animals are a real hit (he's 2 years old). The price was really good and I would consider getting another one next year as we've had a lot of play out of it 16 days in.

Melissa & Doug See & Spell
Melissa & Doug See & Spell

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant educational toy, 16 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Melissa & Doug See & Spell (Toy)
I think this is absolutely brilliant. I purchased it on a lightning deal and wasn't disappointed. We use this only under close supervison as my son is only 27 months' old so it's put out of reach when we're not playing with it. He has started showing interest in numbers and letters and is already matching some of the letters and copying the names. The boards are solid but the letters are thinner as it's an inset puzzle so I'm aware of the choking hazard risk. We both love this toy.

The Gro Company Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
The Gro Company Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Nov. 2015
We love the Gro-Clock in our household. I purchased it a year ago and it remained packed away until we decided that our son was old enough to use it successfully. I have to admit that I was pretty sceptical initially but I read the great reviews and thought it was worth a try especially since it was at a Lightning Deal price. The reviews weren't wrong and my sleep deprived brain is very grateful to the Gro-Clock. I went through the routine the day before with my 2 year old, taking a tip from another reviewer, then the next day he was up waiting for the sun. Within 2 days he was quietly waiting until 7am to see the sun and get up (previously anywhere between 5 and 6am). The only thing I dislike is the brightness settings - the lowest setting is too bright for my liking but I've covered the screen with a mauve lighting filter to darken it which works well for us.

Implay® Soft Play Gym Mat - Crash Mat - Exercise Mat - 610gsm PVC / High Density Foam - Blue - Green - Pink - Red - Yellow - 180cm x 120cm x 5cm (Red)
Offered by Implay®

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect buy, 16 Nov. 2015
Absolutely brilliant. Purchased for use on hard flooring to protect our 9 month old when moving around and still used more than a year later for jumping around on. We tried other options but this is hard wearing and has the ideal amount of padding when the tantrums strike. On current performance it looks like this will last us a few years and its easy to clean. Very happy.

Runebound: The Seven Scions Adventure Variant
Runebound: The Seven Scions Adventure Variant
by Inc. Fantasy Flight Publishing
Edition: Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable variant with more co-op play, 7 July 2015
I love Runebound so this adventure variant was a a priority purchase for me to give the game greater longevity. I've only played this adventure variant once so far but really enjoyed it as I prefer co-operative board games: players battle enemies together at certain points in the game with Seven Scions whereas generally your character s in Runebound have separate adventures.

Women's Tummy Control Standard Waist Bootleg Black
Women's Tummy Control Standard Waist Bootleg Black
Offered by TLC Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars Slimming trousers, 7 July 2015
I love these, they give me so much more confidence when exercising and the inner mesh works brilliantly to slim hips, tummy and thighs. I can wear them comfortably all day too. I have found the fit to be perfect for my body shape at a size 12.

Bench Dinghy II Women's Long-Sleeved Shirt
Bench Dinghy II Women's Long-Sleeved Shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely top, 6 July 2015
I love this style so much that I have it in three different colours. It is very flattering for the tummy area and always looks good when I throw it on without ironing. I'm usually a size 12 and this top fits perfectly.

PattyBoutik Women's 2-in-1 Hoodie Casual Top
PattyBoutik Women's 2-in-1 Hoodie Casual Top
Offered by PattyBoutikUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute top, 21 Dec. 2014
This is a cute casual top that looks lovely on. The quality is great and I like the thicker material. It is quite slim fitting and Patty tops tend to be slightly unforgiving on my curvier figure so I opted for a size up from my usual size in other brands which fits perfectly and flatters my curves.

PattyBoutik Women's Cowl Neck Button Embellished Top (Heather Grey 14)
PattyBoutik Women's Cowl Neck Button Embellished Top (Heather Grey 14)
Offered by PattyBoutikUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely top, 8 Dec. 2014
This is a lovely top but slightly too small for my curvy figure. I am a size 12-14 and on this occasion should have opted for the larger size. I will be re-ordering the top in the correct size as otherwise its exactly what I wanted. So far customer service from Patty Fashions has been excellent too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3