Profile for wisegirl > Reviews

Content by wisegirl

wisegirl

iMobi Accessories Nokia Lumia 820 Yellow Premium Leather Pull Tab Case Cover Pouch (XL)
Offered by iMobi Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Good phone case, inexpensive, 16 Aug. 2013
This phone case was what I expected, it is cushioned to protect the phone, fits my Nokia Lumina 820 perfectly, is open at the top giving access to the headphones outlet.

Vegan Planet: 400 Irresistible Recipes with Fantastic Flavors from Home and Around the World (Non)
by Robin Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars Vegan Planet book, 31 July 2011
This is a great book, anyone going vegan needs to read it! I was very pleased with my purchase, I recieved it before the expected date of arrival and it was in excellent conditon.

Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips (Crazy Sexy)
Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips (Crazy Sexy)
by Kris Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips Book, 14 Mar. 2011
I recently purchased the Book Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips for a friend. I paged through it before I gave it to her and I was surprised at all of the interesting and helpful information that I found in it. I ended up reading the whole book in one sitting. As someone who does not have cancer, I would recommend everyone I know to read this book to learn something about how our bodies work and how important our diet is to our everyday health. Because this book was so good, I purchased Kris Carr's most recently released book, Crazy Sexy Diet, and it is packed full of great advice for living a healthy life.