Profile for J. Prior > Reviews

Content by J. Prior

J. Prior "Jim" (Grantham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Don't Think [CD Included] [Blu-ray] [2012][Region Free]
Don't Think [CD Included] [Blu-ray] [2012][Region Free]
Dvd ~ The Chemical Brothers
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chemical Brothers gig, 10 July 2016
We love the brothers, and this video does them proud. Quite a hard set, great sound, but the japanese crowd look a little uncertain at times with the excellent and slightly disturbing visuals, lol!! Very enjoyable and watched several times already.

Cloverleaf Blanket Answer 800grm
Cloverleaf Blanket Answer 800grm
Offered by Kettering Koi & Ponds Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great job every time, 10 July 2016
This year has been a weird one in my 2200 gallon koi pond. Green pea soup water earlier in the year, then a swing to masses of blanket weed in June. As usual Cloverleaf has done the job wonderfully. Blanket weed shrivelled and filtered out, water nice and clear. Works every time.

Premium Koi Pond Fish Food Sticks with Spirulina - 10kg - All Pond Solutions
Premium Koi Pond Fish Food Sticks with Spirulina - 10kg - All Pond Solutions
Offered by dawnsflowers

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 10 July 2016
Good value for money. Actually the picture is not very accurate, these are more like pellets, or very short sticks.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2016
Great film.

2 x New Power Meter Energy Monitor Esocket Plug-in KWH Watt Electricity Meter UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Been wasting so much money..., 10 July 2016
After reading reviews by other people, I decided to go for this make. And two for one cost I thought I would be covering my chances if one of them was not working properly. But they both work fine and have helped me assess the cost of my koi pond pumps and take measures to reduce my electricity bill. I will save around £20/month (yes seriously, my monthly leccy bill is currently £74)!! Which has paid for the meters almost straight away and will save me the cost of a more efficient pond pump in about 8 months (1 pump was 150w 24/7, now just 18w with a newer vari-speed ecopump). I've wasted so much money over the years. BIG eye opener for me. And the meters have shown me how much money my office equipment has been draining, especially by leaving my PC and laptop on all the time. I have now setup proper sleep timers and monitor switch off settings on both, and unplugged a whole load of other unnecessary power transformers around the house.That lot will save me another £25/month!

Annabelle
Annabelle

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Annabelle (Amazon Video)
Quite a good scary film and interesting to see the link with The Conjuring. One particularly good made-me-jump moment!

One Missed Call
One Missed Call

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 May 2016
This review is from: One Missed Call (Amazon Video)
Quite enjoyed this film!

Touching the Void
Touching the Void

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 May 2016
This review is from: Touching the Void (Amazon Video)
A brilliant film/documentary. I thoroughly recommend it. I also read the book.

STACKERS jewellery box | classic smoked glass & black velvet lining ring & bracelet stacker

5.0 out of 5 stars she is very happy!, 12 Jan. 2016
Christmas present for my girlfriend (complete set of 4 Stackers trays). Exactly what she wanted, she is very happy!

Beggar Charms Pendant 925 Silver Letter G cubic circon, bracelet Charm | Phone Charm, Thomas Sabo compatible

5.0 out of 5 stars small but quite nice., 12 Jan. 2016
Bought as christmas present for a friend, small but quite nice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4