Profile for Andrea > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
50s Large Polka Dot Black Rockabilly Swing Prom Pin-Up Dress S 10
50s Large Polka Dot Black Rockabilly Swing Prom Pin-Up Dress S 10
Offered by Pretty Kitty Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars The only dress that people have stopped me in the ..., 28 Jan. 2015
The only dress that people have stopped me in the street to complement me on. Worn with netting under the skirt this has wow factor! Was fairly snug on m but I do have a large ribcage!

eSecure - Mini Stitch Portable Sewing Machine Handheld + 4x Bobbins + Foot Pedal + Needle & Threader
Offered by Domu Marketplace

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 28 Jan. 2015
Never managed to sew anything with this!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2015 11:56 AM GMT

Philips HD4644/00 White Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt - 1.7 Litre
Philips HD4644/00 White Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt - 1.7 Litre

Very quick to boil

Winnie The Pooh Balloon Lightshow
Winnie The Pooh Balloon Lightshow

1.0 out of 5 stars Baby wasn't keen- our ceiling was too high so the ..., 28 Jan. 2015
Baby wasn't keen- our ceiling was too high so the stars didn't really show up and it only played intermittently.

Premier Housewares 4 Drawer Storage Trolley with Chrome Frame - 79 x 39 x 33 cm - White

3.0 out of 5 stars This was the perfect size to fit in our cupboard and is still ..., 28 Jan. 2015
This was the perfect size to fit in our cupboard and is still holding up but we have used it to put tools in and the drawers are struggling a bit with the weight...to give them credit it hasn't broken yet but I am holding my breath a bit!

CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
Offered by HOMEOHOLIC LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
Can't get over how cheap these were!

Home and Dry 3 Tier Folding Clothes Airer
Home and Dry 3 Tier Folding Clothes Airer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
Great for hanging loads of clothes in small space

Bickiepegs Doidy Cup (Red)
Bickiepegs Doidy Cup (Red)
Offered by Mum, Dad and Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby could use it straight away,, 28 Jan. 2015
Baby could use it straight away, and didn't keep sucking air which she did with the more traditional 'sippy cup'

WALPLUS(TM) Wall Stickers Family Mural Decal Paper Art Decoration Owl flower Tree
Offered by I-WallArt

5.0 out of 5 stars So cheap but so cute above baby's cot. We ..., 28 Jan. 2015
So cheap but so cute above baby's cot. We have only just put them up so can't comment on peeling (fingers crossed!)

IKEA WHITE ANTILOP HIGHCHAIR WITH SAFETY STRAPS & MATCHING TRAY (WHITE)
IKEA WHITE ANTILOP HIGHCHAIR WITH SAFETY STRAPS & MATCHING TRAY (WHITE)
Offered by REMI DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 6 month old, 28 Jan. 2015
Perfect for my 6 month old... originally bought more expensive fabric chair but this is much easier to clean and baby can reach the table to play with food...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7