Profile for Booby > Reviews

5 Tier Pan Stand
5 Tier Pan Stand
Offered by worldofbargain888

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Dec. 2015
This review is from: 5 Tier Pan Stand (Kitchen & Home)
A little light weight in material / construction.

Bond-It Cyanoacrylate Accelerator - Superglue adhesive activator 200ml - This aerosol speeds the bonding of super glue - helps to bond in seconds.
Offered by Platinum-Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Nov. 2014
Does what it says on the tin!

Quarantined Planet
Quarantined Planet

4.0 out of 5 stars ., 4 July 2014

IBM Lenovo X60s Core Duo Laptop Notebook With Wireless and Cheap
IBM Lenovo X60s Core Duo Laptop Notebook With Wireless and Cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars just what it says, 13 May 2014
Bought as a gift for my daughter who is pleased as punch. A good basic computer for a second log on base.

THE COMPLETE FATHER BROWN MYSTERIES COLLECTION [Annotated] (Complete Works of G.K. Chesterton Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Now I have them on my Kindle!, 19 Nov. 2013
Always liked the Father brown stories and then the television series re-awakend my interest and I have started re-reading. Whwn I received the offer from amazon I jumped at it and now I have them on my Kindle!

Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, 6" Display, Graphite - N-Replacement v2
Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, 6" Display, Graphite - N-Replacement v2

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding service, 11 Jun. 2011
When the screen of my Wife's Kindle was ruined in an airline sqash incident I thought "That's it £large repair bill or £111 for a new one. A telephone call to Customer Services elicited an offer of a replacement unit for £35. We accepted tjis and after a very short time the replacement arrived and the free return service for the old one went like clockwork. Many thanks for exemplary service.

J R White