Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

BEDLINGTON TERRIER 2016 Wall Calendar
by Avonside Publishing
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 1 Feb. 2016
Lovely calander with beautiful pictures of the Bedlington terrier.

IVSO Slim Smart Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Tablet with Auto Sleep/Wake Function (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good cover, 21 Oct. 2014
Excellent cover for my Samsung galaxy tab S 10.5. It fits a treat.

2 x Dehumidifying Reusable Dehumidifier Egg
2 x Dehumidifying Reusable Dehumidifier Egg
Offered by E Bargains UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy, 19 Sept. 2014
These dehumidifiers don't work for me. They make no difference at all to the moisture on my windows each morning. I'm afraid I've binned them.

Slow Cooking: Mouthwatering recipes with minimum effort
Slow Cooking: Mouthwatering recipes with minimum effort

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrongly titled cook book!, 4 July 2014
I bought this book because I have just purchased the Whal James Martin slow cooker. I thought the book would accompany the slow cooker. How wrong was I, There are no recipes at all for a slow cooker as they are all cooked in the oven. The title is completely misleading and should never have been called slow cooking. I was really duped.

Jane Eyre
Jane Eyre

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Jane Eyre (Kindle Edition)
Even though I have seen tv productions of Jane Eyre and know the story well I could not put this book down once I started reading it. The story draws the reader in and you feel as though you are Jane Eyre. I had thought that because the book is a literary classic that it would be difficult to follow but I was wrong. I loved it and would recommend it to anyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 17 Sept. 2013
I bought this Chisel set as a present for my DIY partner. He was thrilled with them and says he will find so many uses. The quality is first class and Im sure they will last for many years.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Hope in a gadget, 17 Sept. 2013
I gave this Paul Younane Neckline Slimmer 4 stars because it is a nifty gadget that might improve my face and neckline. I have been using it for 4 weeks now and I cannot see any improvement yet but I am not expecting miracles. I will try it for 6 months and by then I will expect to see some results. It takes years for our faces to gather all the droops and lack of tone so the neckline slimmer cant possibly perform miracles over night. I enjoy using it. It is easy to use and takes very little time to do the exercises. I have now progressed to the tightest spring so heres hoping. When someone passes comment that I look different that will be the time when I know it is working so until then I will plod on. I will update this review in 5 months time. Wish me luck!!!!

The Great Comic Relief Bake Off: 13 Easy Recipes Perfect for a Bake Sale (Comic Relief 2013)
by Great British Bake Off

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun book, 25 Feb. 2013
This is a lovely keepsake book for Comic Relief. £2.00 of the sale goes to comic relief. It is more a pamphlet than a book but it is very colourful with glossy photographs of each of the thirteen cake recipes. If you are a fan of The Great British Bake Off then this is a must to add to your collection of cookery books.

The Daily Express: Crusader Crosswords 6 (Daily Express Puzzle Books)
The Daily Express: Crusader Crosswords 6 (Daily Express Puzzle Books)
by Daily Express

3.0 out of 5 stars difficult crosswords, 29 Feb. 2012
I bought this crossword book because I enjoy doing the crosswords in the Daily Express and can usually complete them if I stick at them. This compilation of crosswords seems to me to be much tougher than the ones printed in the newspaper and so far I have not been able to finish one so I am disappointed.

Merlin Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012)
Merlin Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012)
by Various Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite annual, 7 Jan. 2012
I bought this annual for my grandson for Christmas as he is a big Merlin fan and for that reason it went down very well

Page: 1 | 2