Profile for Symes > Reviews

Content by Symes

Symes (Liverpool, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Beard Oil by Percy Nobleman - Premium Scented Blend (50ml)
Beard Oil by Percy Nobleman - Premium Scented Blend (50ml)
Offered by F&MCosmetics

4.0 out of 5 stars A little heavier than other beard oils, suits the longer beard perfectly, 22 Feb. 2016
I really like this beard oil.

It's a little heavier than other beard oils, so if you have a longer beard (mine is just 6 months old) it conditions it beautifully and gets it under control.

Also, the longer the beard, the more you use; my favourite beard oil only comes in 10ml bottles which lasts me no time. This is a massive 50ml bottle so should last a long time.

It smells great- and seems weirdly comforting. I find that I sleep really well if I use it last thing at night!

A great beard oil that's definitely worth a try, most of the products in the Percy Nobleman range are pretty good- I use their moustache wax, too!

I received this product at a slightly reduced price in return for my honest review

Enjoydeal 2000 lumens CREE XM-L T6 LED Zoomable Adjustable Focus 5 Modes Flashlight Torch skid-proof
Offered by LED Light Store

5.0 out of 5 stars A great torch - runs on 3x AAA batteries, no need to remember to charge it!, 22 Feb. 2016
A great torch, which has a zoom feature and various beam patterns which I have yet to find a use for!

It runs on three AAA batteries, so no need to find the charger and remember to charge it, only for it to be flat the second you need it!

It's very well made, and seems to last for a resonable amount of time on a set of batteries. I'm using energizer rechargeables and its great with thos.

It's very powerful, and ideal to keep in the car / caravan etc

I received this product at a reduced cost in return for my honest review.

Enjoydeal Portable Design CREE Q5 Zoomable 1200lumen LED Flashlight Torch Red
Enjoydeal Portable Design CREE Q5 Zoomable 1200lumen LED Flashlight Torch Red
Offered by LED Light Store

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little torch!, 22 Feb. 2016
Great little torch. Perfect for carrying in your pocket or car dashboard, and really powerful. It's nice to find a torch like this that takes easily sourced batteries and doesn't rely on a charger - I don't know about you, but I have far too many chargers around the place, no idea what half of them are for, and can never find the right one.

The torch is really powerful and has several beam patterns. It's very well made, and lasts for ages on a AA battery - I'm using Energizer rechargeables.

Buy one- you'll be pleased.

This product was received at a reduce price in return for an honest review

JUSTOP 4Dock Bluetooth Stereo Audio Music Receiver 30-pin Speaker Dock Wireless Adapter For iPod iPhone iPad and Other 30-pin Speaker Dock Bose, Pure, Klipsch, Sony, JBL etc
Offered by DigiDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - wish I'd found this 2 years ago!, 31 Jan. 2016
Just what I needed!

When Apple, in it's wisdom, decided to change the dock connector - and I changed my phone, it rendered my v expensive Apple speaker useless. I could use it via a 3.5mm jack lead, but that was my only option (as I went through that many chinese adapters it wasn't funny).

Now, with the adapter attached to the speaker, I'm up and running. No interference, it just works like clockwork! I wish I'd found this sooner!

I received this at a discounted price in return for my honest review

PathBrite™ Head Torch - Best Headlamp Flashlight for Outdoor/Indoor Activities. Hand Motion SENSOR Switching. 3 Modes White CREE Light, LED Red Light, Flashing Red and Emergency - Extreme Bright, All Size Fit. Perfect Gift Idea. LIFETIME Warranty (Black)
Offered by NM Smart Products for Life

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little headtorch, my new favourite, 31 Jan. 2016
This is a great little head torch. I think the 'one of the brightest on Amazon' is a tad inaccurate- there are many head torches 2000 lumens upwards, but this fairs pretty well.

One of the best things about this is its so light. It feels good quality, and the battery life should be superb.

I can't see why you'd need anything more powerful for walking / running etc, and you hardly know you have it on.

I received this at a discount in return for my honest review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2016 5:05 AM GMT

Wkae® Star Diamond Bumper transparent thin Case Cover for Apple iPhone 6S Plus 5.5 Inch - Luxury Crystal Rhinestone Ice Diamond Bling Glitter Shinning Metal Bumper Frame Case Cover Shell for Apple iPhone 6S Plus by Diebell(Rose-gold)
Offered by diebelleu

4.0 out of 5 stars Well presented and value for money, 31 Jan. 2016
A nice colour and flexible design- it twists, so it shouldn't snap like may other 'cases'- always a complaint of mine, that they protect your phone if you drop it but often don't survive themselves.

Nicely packaged (not just in a plastic bag, like so many) - it represents pretty good value for money. My daughter has been using it for about a week, seems great so far, will see how it holds up to daily life with a teenager.

I received this free of charge in return for an honest review

Matt Paste by Percy Nobleman 100ml
Matt Paste by Percy Nobleman 100ml
Offered by F&MCosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, I'm about to buy another one as my son uses it too (and hides it), 31 Jan. 2016
Just what I was looking for- a styling paste that is pretty much undetectable, but that holds my wayward hair in position. No residue the next morning, and you can re-activate it with a little water. It's so good that my 7 year old son appears to have liberated it, I may have to buy some more!

Received at a discounted price in return for my honest review

oT-Spot Super Bright Cree 7 x XM-L T6 Waterproof MTB 10000lumen Mountain Bike Bicycle Cycling Head Light Headlamp with Rechargeable 6 x 18650 Battery Pack and UK Charger
Offered by Global Selection Euro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, exactly what I needed!, 31 Jan. 2016
I bought this to use on my fatbike, as we often ride in the woods at night. The power from it is fabulous, lights up a good hundred meters even with the beam on maximum spread. It gets quite hot during use, I suppose that's because it's so powerful. I've only had one run with it so far so I can't yet say how long the batteries will run for, but it's ideal for what I need. I'm going to buy a second unit as a helmet mount so that I can see where I want to go, not necessarily where the bike is pointing!

It arrived with a mains charger and a head band so that you can use it as a head torch, too.

The only bad point, as I can see it, is that there are no instructions.

Please note that I received this at a discounted price in return for my honest review.

Zookki 40 in 1 Essential Accessories Bundle Kit for Gopro Hero 4 Black Silver Gopro Hero 3+ Black Silver Gopro Hero 3 Black Silver Gopro Hero 2 Black Silver Camera Accessory Kit for GoPro 4 3+ 3 2 1 Black Silver and SJ4000 SJ5000 SJ6000 Camera Camcorder

5.0 out of 5 stars So many bits I don't know what to do with them all, 26 Jan. 2016
So many bits I don't know what to do with them all! Theres a mount in here for pretty much every occassion. I'm struggling to find any difference between these and OEM GoPro kit, they seem very similar if not identical. Great stuff, I doubt I'll ever need to buy GoPro bits again!

Please note I received this equipment at a discount in returned for my honest, unbiased, review.

Latest Version LED Head Torch, 2000 Lumens Waterproof Zoomable Rechargeable Headlamp for Camping / Fishing / Cycling

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous value for money, great quality, 26 Jan. 2016
Sooooo powerful. Unbelievable that you can get such a high powered head torch, not much heavier than an 'old style' head torch, but more powerful than my car headlights! It comes complete with a mains charger, a car charger, AND a USB charger. Quality seems very good, and the it has a 'zoom' feature so you can get a v concentrated and bright beam right out to a really wide spread. It also has a red light on the rear, so perfect for walking - maybe a little too bright for bike riding on the road though!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6