Profile for Annie Robb > Reviews

Annie Robb

Lullabies for children - sleepy songs for babies and toddlers
Lullabies for children - sleepy songs for babies and toddlers
Offered by Tunes 4 Toddler Tantrums

5.0 out of 5 stars The previous 2 were a firm favourite in my setting (I'm a childminder), 8 Jun. 2015
We have the other 2 CD's from Vicky Arlidge, so couldn't wait to purchase this one. The previous 2 were a firm favourite in my setting (I'm a childminder), but my 7yo daughter loves singing along too. This latest CD is wonderful, my daughter is currently learning French at school, so, as well as calming the children down and wind them down after a busy day, it's been great for her to practise her Frere Jacques.

It's A Game Of Two Halves
It's A Game Of Two Halves

5.0 out of 5 stars I could identify with the emotions as a fellow QPR fan....., 16 Feb. 2013
This was one of the most enjoyable books I've ever read. It's written about my beloved QPR, and I remember every game the author described. The characters are wonderful and it's a real privilege to get to know the author's family and friends.

I will be looking out for more books by this author, I could not put it down.

Tunes 4 Toddler Tantrums
Tunes 4 Toddler Tantrums
Offered by Tunes 4 Toddler Tantrums

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fun and it Works!!!, 1 Nov. 2010
I cannot praise this CD highly enough - mealtimes and getting ready for the school run are so much easier!!! My children - 6 and 2 both love listening to it and inventing new characters to sing about. The distraction at school run time, getting on shoes and coats, means we haven't been late since, indeed it is now a fun game! Thank you Vicky Arlidge you are a life saver :)