Profile for Chessen > Reviews

Chessen (Cornwall, UK)

Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back [Explicit]
Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, 30 Jan. 2013
Great, fast-tempo song, just what I like, and I love the line "You're the broken glass in the morning light".

JVC HA-F150-GN-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Kiwi Green
JVC HA-F150-GN-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Kiwi Green
Offered by Babz Media

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these headphones., 30 Jan. 2013
Bought this colour because it was cheapest, but it's a great colour; other people at my 6th form have the purple and black headphones; glad I got a unique colour. I bought these a while ago and haven't had any problems; I've had some headphones wich sounded nicer, but those broke completely in about 3 months, whereas these I've worn in the rain, the wind and in bed and they don't seem to be taking damage. They have a handy bump on the left headphone which helps with finding which is which in the dark, especially since the "R" and the branding have rubbed off the right earphone completely.

GOOGLE NEXUS 7 HIGH QUALITY TOUCH SCREEN STYLUS by SUPERGETS® case - black
GOOGLE NEXUS 7 HIGH QUALITY TOUCH SCREEN STYLUS by SUPERGETS® case - black
Offered by Cut Price Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for the price., 30 Jan. 2013
At less than a pound, this isn't terrible, it does indeed make touch control more accurate, but the tip drags horribly which doesn't help for certain games, alright for web browsing, though.

Staedtler 120-0 Noris Pencils 2B (Box of 12)
Staedtler 120-0 Noris Pencils 2B (Box of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great pencils., 30 Jan. 2013
Staedtler is a great, reliable pencil brand; these pencils are high quality and don't snap or crumble when sharpened like others. Great for mid-tone shading, sketching, or smudging to create much lighter tones.

Derwent Big Book A5 Hard Back Sketch Book, Wire Bound Spine, 86 Sheets of Perforated Acid Free 110gsm Paper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sketchbook., 30 Jan. 2013
This is a really great sketchbook; at first I was using it for practicing drawing manga faces, now I'm sketching in it for an assignment ready for my Uni interview. I will say, the perforations at the edge of the page don't help with removing pages, but it's nice quality paper, great for students.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these pencils, 30 Jan. 2013
These are really great pencils; sharpen well, don't snap and I haven't yet had one from this box where the lead was broken. Great for darker shading or smudging with a fingertip for a lighter tone.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't feel fabulous and are thinner than expected., 6 Dec. 2012
I bought men's socks because I have size UK9 feet, but despite apparently being 7-11 they are baggy on the actual foot making them uncomfortable to wear. The fabric does also not feel comfortable and the socks are much thinner than they appear. I can see through them.
The only thing they really have going for them is that the colours are as expected and they are long, as they appear, so they work if I wear other socks under them.

SD Tabletwear - Google Nexus 7 Black Gel Case - Includes Table Stand and Screen Protector

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it for the case and stand, 6 Dec. 2012
I got the Nexus 7 for my birthday and purchased this to keep it safe and also because it does get a little warm if I hold it in my hands web browsing for a long time - I don't want to cause any heat damage inside - It arrived very quickly, I tried the case immediately and it fits like a dream, plenty of clearance around the mics, buttons and ports, unfortunately, though, when I tried to put on the screen protector there was a little dust on my screen so I got unmovable bubbles. Love the stand though, take a second to figure out how to open it the first time, just push back the centre, then push the little tag with the power symbol.

In short,
Case fits perfectly, doesn't feel as good as the back of the tablet but oh well.
Screen protector won't work if there is dust on your screen.
Stand is really useful and works perfectly landscape or portrait.

Dymo LetraTag Labelling Tape 12mm x 4m Plastic - Black on Transparent
Dymo LetraTag Labelling Tape 12mm x 4m Plastic - Black on Transparent

4.0 out of 5 stars Would Like More Different Tapes, 6 Dec. 2012
First off, I want to say that I love my Dymo label maker, the labels are really useful - always remember to use plastic tape for anything which is likely to get wet, i.e.: don't label your umbrella with paper! I actually came into amazon hoping there would be glow in the dark tape, useful for finding things at night, but unfortunately not.
I will say though, we used the yellow plastic tape to label wires on a motorcycle; tags are still there.