Profile for Rick > Reviews

Apple iPad AIR WI-FI 32GB MD789FD/A 32 GB 1024 MB 9.7 -inch LCD
Apple iPad AIR WI-FI 32GB MD789FD/A 32 GB 1024 MB 9.7 -inch LCD
Offered by ELife

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 28 Mar. 2014
It is simply a stunning piece of kit. Beautifully engineered and elegant. Quality as I have come to expect from Apple. Works well too. I love it.

Ex-Pro [2 PACK] Travel Adapter Converts UK Plugs Plug to 2 pin (Round) [See Description for Country List]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product great price, 17 Jun. 2013
The items arrived the following day as described. The were ideal for my recent trip to Gran Canaria. I used them to keep my phone toothbrush and Ipad charged.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The real thing, 13 April 2012
I was a little sceptical but the product, which arrived promptly, appears to be a genuine apple charger. It is the the "L" design as advertised, the correct colour and the apple logo. It begs the question why do apple chatge so much for their chargers. Would recommend and use this company again.

Plantronics Explorer 240 Bluetooth Headset
Plantronics Explorer 240 Bluetooth Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb device, 3 Feb. 2011
It arrived within 24 hours. Very impressive. Once charged. I had it paired with my Nokia E5 and making a call within one minute. (I hate reading instructions) When turned off and back on again it pairs automatically. (Unlike others I have previously had) Simplicity itself. The device is comfortable to wear and is attractive. The sound quality is very good. All in all really happy.

Canon PIXMA MP560 Wi-Fi Ready Premium All-In-One Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA MP560 Wi-Fi Ready Premium All-In-One Photo Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent printer, 6 Sept. 2010
I bought on strength of other reviews and am very pleased. I run two Macbook's (operating 10.6.4 ) and a PC through a BT wireless router.
Unpacking and installing the printer heads and cartridge was simple enough. Lots of wasteful packaging on cartridges. Setting up the printer was also simple. It was un boxed and printing within 10 minutes. The printer directs you what to enter (Wireless WEP Code ) and then print a document from your Mac Book and "Add Printer" from print window which is available to add. really very simple and I am not really good with these things. So far printing quality is excellent. The paper tray is very flimsy but this seems to be pretty standard. So far really pleased. Would recommend.