Profile for L. K. Attwood > Reviews

Content by L. K. Attwood

L. K. Attwood "lynsey_attwood" (London)

Creative Inspire T10 Multimedia Speakers
Creative Inspire T10 Multimedia Speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative Inspire T10 Multimedia Speakers - GREAT!, 27 Jan 2011
The speakers are very easy to set up and they look stylish and sleek! I plugged them into my MP3 player and tested them on my MP3 player first and I was really surprised at how good they sounded for such small sized speakers. The bass is quite low and the tone sounds good too.

Next I plugged them into the computer. It only took me about 10 minutes from getting them out of the box to connecting them to my PC. I tried a few mp3 tracks out and was really pleased at how they sounded.

I totally agree with the large majority of reviews given here. I too would recommend them highly, especially at the price Amazon are selling them for! You won't be disappointed with them. I am really pleased with them and i'm hard to please!!

Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD]
Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kylie Minogue

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Show.. but..., 27 Jan 2009
This review is from: Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD] (DVD)
I was disappointed at the quality of the production of this DVD.. I have three other live Kylie DVDs, all of which are very good quality (even though they arn't HD).. This show deserved a higher quality release! The extras include a short documentary with Kylie getting ready for the show.. Throughout the whole of this documentary there is an annoying 'video camera effect' on the left hand side of the screen which frankly looks naff! The quality of this is grainy which has been done on purpose for effect, but sadly overdone. Slightly disappointing which made me choose 4 stars and not 5. Blame the DVD production company!

The Golden Girls - Season 4 [DVD]
The Golden Girls - Season 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Betty White

5.0 out of 5 stars Yippee!, 26 Aug 2008
Thank you!!!!
I am so pleased they released series 4 of the Golden Girls on region 2 DVD. I was going to buy region 1 so I could complete my collection, but now I don't have to! It will be well worth the wait. Can't wait!!!

Dead Famous Series 2 [DVD]
Dead Famous Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dead Famous

5.0 out of 5 stars Dead Famous - Series 3 DVD?, 26 Aug 2008
This review is from: Dead Famous Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I really enjoyed this series and I thought it was really interesting to see the locations were famous people came from, lived and spent their lives and possibly now haunt.. I can't understand why the third series hasn't been released on DVD, especially as there were only three series made. It would be nice to complete the collection. Gail Porter and Chris Fleming are great in it too! They make a good team. Please release it!!!

She's Out [DVD] [1995]
She's Out [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Ann Mitchell
Offered by Revelation Films Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars She's Out.. She's Kicking Ass!, 26 Jun 2005
This review is from: She's Out [DVD] [1995] (DVD)
I would recommend this DVD to anyone who enjoys Lynda la Plante's work. I watched this when it was aired on TV 10 years ago and have been waiting for it's release since then. The book is also great. It's so good that I read it twice! Couldn't put it down once I had picked it up. The acting is excellent, especially Ann Mitchell, who plays the lead role as Dolly. I would recommend viewers to watch the Widows DVDs first and then this as the story of She's Out follows Widows. I can't recommend this DVD highly enough, especially at Amazon's great low price. Buy it now!