Profile for Ms. S. Smith > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. Smith

Ms. S. Smith "SuSm" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Bosch 2608588165 Concrete Drill Bit Set (5-Piece)
Bosch 2608588165 Concrete Drill Bit Set (5-Piece)

3.0 out of 5 stars No labeling on drills, 17 Dec. 2015
Only three stars at the drills arrived with the label missing from the top, so basically no proof that what I actually received was the Bosch Robust drill bit set I ordered.
Comment Comment | Permalink

LEGO Star Wars 75055: Imperial Star Destroyer
LEGO Star Wars 75055: Imperial Star Destroyer
Offered by MadBuy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product. Grandson loves it, 26 Nov. 2015
Fantastic product. Grandson loves it. Only for kids however who have the patience to sit down and read the instructions!

Smith & Wesson Carabiner Classic LED Light Watch Silver - Clip on Pocket fob watch - With mini torch

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very sturdy watch, it looks good and keeps accurate time, 2 July 2015
This is a very sturdy watch, it looks good and keeps accurate time. What more do you need? I have this hooked on to my back pack as I dislike normal wrist watches.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, the frother didn't work, even after discarding ..., 14 Jan. 2015
Unfortunately, the frother didn't work, even after discarding the batteries that came with it and replacing them with new ones. On nearer inspection I saw that inside the frother the metal contact plates for the batteries were missing, so it was basically a faulty construction.

Not a Number: Patrick McGoohan - a Life
Not a Number: Patrick McGoohan - a Life

5.0 out of 5 stars indepth look at a fascinating actor, 18 Oct. 2014
Patrick McGoohan had outstanding presence in every part he played. Enigmatic yet powerful on screen, he was nevertheless an intensely private person. This book gives good insight into McGoohan the man and the actor.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2015 12:28 PM BST

Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Blue
Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars stay clear of this model!, 9 Feb. 2013
I bought the iPod nano 7th generation a couple of weeks ago but when I received it no sound came out of it. Contacted Apple Support and was walked through resetting the device, then restoring it to the factory settings. However none of this worked and I was advised by Apple to return the device to Amazon, which I did. Two weeks on and I have just received the second iPod nano which I bought as a replacement and surprise, surprise, there is no sound coming out of this one either. I have been all over the Internet looking for a solution (just Google "iPod nano no sound" and you'll see what I mean). I then landed in the Apple user forum where there are people trying to help other users to get some sound to come out of their iPods. So all-in-all this doesn't seem to be a one-off issue. Problem is, I bought the nano not only for it's compact size for running, but also because it works with the Nike+ devices that I bought from Amazon at the same time. I'm going to wait to see if any forum users come up with any ideas that I haven't already tried (resetting the device with the power and home buttons, restoring the device to the factory settings, making sure that the Volume Limiter is set to Off and turning up the volume to the max).

Whatever the turnout, this is the last iPod that Im ever going to buy. I also have a Creative Zen Vision-M which has never gone wrong ONCE in the five or so years that I've had it and is an absolutely brilliant device. It's just a bit too bulky to run with, hence my wanting to try an iPod.

Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead: How Fruits and Vegetables Changed My Life
Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead: How Fruits and Vegetables Changed My Life

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most inspirational films about turning your life around out there, 24 Jan. 2013
It's the twist in the tail that makes this film really special. Joe Cross 'juiced' his way back to health after suffering for years from an auto-immune disease and obesity. A chance meeting at a truck stop during his road-trip across America changes the life of Phil - a fat, sick and nearly dead truck driver. I love this film because it's so inspirational and a times very funny too.

Withings Black Wifi Body Scale
Withings Black Wifi Body Scale

1.0 out of 5 stars Really frustrating!, 24 July 2012
Received the scales today and inserted the batteries included in the box but the scales don't turn on. Replace included batteries with my own, scales still not turning on. Go to the Withings website, FAQ is useless and there is no customer services number to call, just a mail form to fill in. Fill in every field in the form and then get an error message that "the mail object can not be empty". I just hate companies that don't have a decent customer service (I should have checked the website beforehand). No physical address either on the website. I probably be returning this tomorrow and I'll be buying the Fitbit Aria instead...

60 Camtasia Video Tutorials
60 Camtasia Video Tutorials

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, 20 Jan. 2012
When I bought this I thought I would actually be getting tutorials to read. All you get is a list of pasted in links to videos on YouTube and the like. Those I could have found for myself. Total waste of a pound.

Black + Blum Lunch Pot, Orange
Black + Blum Lunch Pot, Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust and good design, 23 Oct. 2011
I got sick of taking the usual tupperware to work and decided to buy a couple of these products. They are very robust, pleasing to the eye and provide sensible portions. I'm really happy with this product. Delivery was fast.

Page: 1 | 2