Profile for L.C > Reviews

Striped Over Knee Socks 70 - White/Red Accessory for Lingerie Fancy Dress
Striped Over Knee Socks 70 - White/Red Accessory for Lingerie Fancy Dress
Offered by RB FASHIONS

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Aug 2014
I needed red and white over the knee socks for a Where's Wally / Wenda themed hen party. They did the job. Very comfortable and stayed up over my knee -they didn't keep falling down or anything. Don't be fooled however - they are advertised as socks but they are tights material. This didn't bother me though - they served their purpose for the night

Nurses Stainless Steel Sharp/Blunt Scissors with Pocket Clip 130mm
Nurses Stainless Steel Sharp/Blunt Scissors with Pocket Clip 130mm
Offered by CRAFTCUTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp, 28 Mar 2014
Bought this for my sister for she is constantly losing her scissor at work. she cant leave it out of her hand and its gone. she had been looking for this particular type for a while. One with a sharp point and the other side with a blunt point - nurses will understand. She said shes very happy with it. its good and sharp for cutting all thickness of bandages etc. Shes happy - no complaints. Will buy this one again when it goes missing!!

NOKIA C2-01 PU Leather Flip Case Black
NOKIA C2-01 PU Leather Flip Case Black
Offered by datablender

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Mar 2014
Perfect fit for my dad's phone. He is still using the buttoned nokia and finds it very hard to find a case for these type of phones in phone shops.
It fits perfect, a secure clip.
No complaints about it - quick delivery to ROI. what more could you ask for!!

FoneM8® - Samsung Galaxy S3 Black Wallet Flip Case Cover - INCLUDES 5 Screen Protectors

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 12 Feb 2014
Exactly what I wanted. Good cover. Good secure magnetic clip. Like the two credit card slots on inside cover. No problem with the cover. Love it.

Replacement 19volt 3.95amps Toshiba Satellite L300D laptop Adapter / Charger
Replacement 19volt 3.95amps Toshiba Satellite L300D laptop Adapter / Charger
Offered by waltech

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Feb 2014
Really happy with this charger. It appears to be an genuine Toshiba charger. Was abit apprehensive about buying one online. I had read alot of reviews on diff types of chargers, some of which had blown fuses etc. This one has caused no problems. It charges my laptop like the original one used to. Very happy with my new charger

Universal Car Holder/mount Windshield/Vent for MOBILE Blackberry/iPhone/iPod UK
Universal Car Holder/mount Windshield/Vent for MOBILE Blackberry/iPhone/iPod UK
Offered by Digibuys

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't stay on windscreen, 12 Jan 2014
Perfect fit for my phone, adjustable arms, strong secure hold of phone but it won't stay on windscreen. The suction pad sticks at first but falls down after 10 mins. Have to pull in and put it back up for it to fall down again 10mins later. So its useless!!

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]

3.0 out of 5 stars Painful, 26 Mar 2012
After my first workout I was amazed at how much I sweated - it was great and I felt great.
The next morning, every muscle ached really bad.
I heard that the best way to combat that problem is to do the same excercise again so I did it that evening before bed after hobbling around like an old woman - so much pain.
The next morning, I was so incrediblely stiff and sore.
Going down stairs is absolutley agony.

Doing the actual 30 min excerise is not too difficult, its easy to follow, its a real good work out. Its the pain the next day thats the problem.

Stretching didnt cure the pain, I stretched both times I did the work out. I did my own extra stretches for another 5mins on the second day. The pain was just worse.

Needless to say, I only did the work out twice, I haven't played it since
It took my muscles 3 days to recover, after the 3rd day I stopped dreading the stairs.

They say 'no pain no gain'

Nobody said anything about pain for 3 days though!

My fitness level is pretty ok, I go for a 30 min brisk walk daily and had advanced onto jogging for 20mins per day when I bought this dvd and I couldn't manage the workouts because of the aftermath pain!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2012 5:21 PM BST

10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat  [DVD]
10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD]

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Fast, 26 Mar 2012
This would be a good dvd is you had time to sit down and watch the routine and replay it a few times.
I found she did the excercise routine ONCE "slowly" (which I found too fast) and they you are expected too follow different variations of this routine.

Bascially, I couldn't follow, it was too fast.

If you have time to sit down, watch, play and replay, then start the 10min routine it would probably be good but I don't have the time or patience