Profile for Douglas Andrews > Reviews

Konig Ultra Slim Memory Card Reader and USB 2.0 Hub
Konig Ultra Slim Memory Card Reader and USB 2.0 Hub
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it's supposed to, 1 Aug. 2013
I got it because my computer is not that accessible and also as most of my usb/card ports are already busy. This sits on my desk and gives me access again. Perfect.

TP-LINK PA411KIT AV500 500 Mbps Powerline Adapter Starter Kit- Twin Pack
TP-LINK PA411KIT AV500 500 Mbps Powerline Adapter Starter Kit- Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars plug and play, 1 Aug. 2013
does what it says on the tin, plug one into the router and the other wherever you want to use it and bingo.

A Good and Useful Hurt
A Good and Useful Hurt

3.0 out of 5 stars grates after a while, 1 Aug. 2013
The characters are good and well written, all seemed to be going well till half way through when the book took an unexpected turn with bizarre plot consequences. I could have coped with that but the writing seemed to take a dive at the same time and I was relieved by the time I'd finished it.

The Devil's Music
The Devil's Music

3.0 out of 5 stars nicely written, 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Devil's Music (Kindle Edition)
Nicely written but I didn't love it and I don't think I would recommend it - OK if it's lying around and you've nothing better to do!

6 Bags Water Crystals BAGS JELLY BEADS- WATER CRYSTALS
6 Bags Water Crystals BAGS JELLY BEADS- WATER CRYSTALS
Offered by Xinhenchensell

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, 1 Aug. 2013
in the videos they were golf ball sized, in reality they were pea sized and barely got any bigger. My daughter ordered them and she gives them a '1'.

Light Green Expanding Gel Aqua Beads (apprx 6g bag)
Light Green Expanding Gel Aqua Beads (apprx 6g bag)
Offered by BioGel

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, 1 Aug. 2013

Expanding Gel Aqua Beads (5, Yellow)
Expanding Gel Aqua Beads (5, Yellow)
Offered by Quality_Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, 1 Aug. 2013
my daughter ordered these - on the videos they look golf ball sized, in reality there were pea sized and barely got much bigger.

Road to Rouen
Road to Rouen

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't finish it, 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Road to Rouen (Kindle Edition)
just not very interesting, didn't click with the author, didn't find it 'laugh out loud' at all and decided enough was enough half way through.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap 'n' cheerful, 10 May 2013
I bought a bunch of these for the family when camping - they did the trick brilliantly and shut out the light effectively (and were even better combined with ear plugs!). One morning my youngest daughter came to me (she wasn't wearing one) and I pulled up the blindfold to a very bright and noisy 5:15 am.

I'll definitely be using these again when camping and making sure the kids do too, I reckon they extend your potential sleep time by a good few hours!

They only get 4 stars as they are pretty flimsy (what do you expect for the price?!) and I don't think they'll last long. They have two elastic straps at the back (which were perfectly comfortable for me) but one of these broke on mine the first time I put it on.

800X1400mm Chrome 180° Pivot Bath Shower Screen Easyclean Glass (B1-HE)
800X1400mm Chrome 180° Pivot Bath Shower Screen Easyclean Glass (B1-HE)

4.0 out of 5 stars all fine, 21 May 2012
everything as expected - only gets 4 stars and not 5 because there was a little plastic cap to the top of the hinge that doesn't seem to fit brilliantly, but I doubt anyone will ever notice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4