Profile for Douglas Andrews > Reviews

Content by Douglas Andrews

Douglas Andrews (Leicestershire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
JETech H0781 Universal Bluetooth Headset Headphone for Apple iPhone 6/5s/5c/5, iPhone 4s/4, Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3, LG, PC Laptop, and Other Bluetooth Device - H0781
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great - easy to connect, 18 May 2015
great - easy to connect, comfortable, good sound quality. Have used it with my mobile also hooked it up with my laptop for VoIP calls. Highly recommended.

Dalton Basin Mixer Tap with Pop Up Waste
Dalton Basin Mixer Tap with Pop Up Waste
Offered by Bathroom Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 9 Jan. 2015
nice product, looks good, seems to be well made

Tech Corp Mini Ultra Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speakers with Suction Cup for Showers Bathroom - Blue
Offered by petty commodities

4.0 out of 5 stars seems OK, 9 Jan. 2015
I give it 4 stars as I think it does the job, but can't be sure as our puppy got to it before it was used for the first time - the cup got chewed so it doesn't stick (I'm assuming this is the problem).

Note that we didn't get the charging cable but it was quickly sorted and sent after the event.

Fallen Fruits Cast Iron Boot Holder
Fallen Fruits Cast Iron Boot Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars just as you'd hope for, 9 Jan. 2015
I bought this as a present for my wife and she was delighted, it looks good, sturdy design, all just as expected. I also saw what appeared to be the same product in a local store for twice the price.

While No One Was Watching
While No One Was Watching

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 30 Oct. 2014
I would have liked to give it 3.5 stars. I enjoyed it, I'd definitely recommend it if you've nothing else at hand, but there are better books out there.

I Am Pilgrim
I Am Pilgrim

5.0 out of 5 stars A gripping thriller, 30 Oct. 2014
This review is from: I Am Pilgrim (Kindle Edition)
A cracking read, nice and long so it lasted the best part of two weeks of my holiday with plenty of reading time. Kept me interested from start to finish.

Lord of the Flies: New Educational Edition
Lord of the Flies: New Educational Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good 2nd time round., 30 Oct. 2014
I read it about 20 years ago and bought it for my son, so took the opportunity to read it again. Amazing book.
Not necessarily for the timid reader - lots of weird and wonderful vocabulary and descriptions, but incredibly rewarding.

The Gargoyle
The Gargoyle

2.0 out of 5 stars Great start, couldn't finish it, 30 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Gargoyle (Kindle Edition)
An absorbing, brilliantly written and graphic start subsided to slightly off-beat stories that failed to motivate me to finish the book.
My next book was much better!

TH100 Professional Telephone Headset
TH100 Professional Telephone Headset
Offered by Lucem Direct Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty, 22 Nov. 2013
can't give it any more stars as it was faulty and returned for a refund. The build quality didn't look great and it wasn't particularly comfy either.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2013 11:30 AM GMT

Interquartz Yealink SIP-T20P Entry Level IP Phone
Interquartz Yealink SIP-T20P Entry Level IP Phone

1.0 out of 5 stars incorrect description, 10 Oct. 2013
I have no problems with the phone itself, have ordered lots of them and will continue to do so, but I do have a major issue with the description which is incorrect. I have sent feedback to the supplier ask them to amend the following but it is still showing:
"The Yealink T20 IP Phone come with it's own power supply so there is no need to purchase anything extra. "

What this means is IF you have a non-standard specialist router that supplies power over the internet, you don't need to use a separate power supply. However if you have a standard router, as supplied to majority of domestic/SME installations, it won't work without a separate power supply - and contrary to what you might expect from the description, they don't supply one.

For me to use this phone I DO have to purchase something extra so this statement is false and misleading - and trying to resolve this after the event has been a painful experience.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4