Profile for "K" > Reviews

Content by "K"

"K"

WALL CLOCK DESIGN LONDON ANTIQUE ROUND CLOCK 30CM DIAMETER - Tinas Collection - the different design
Offered by Tinas Collection

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps good time., 9 Jan. 2015
Item is more cheaply made than looks in the ad. The hands are very flimsey., but it looks ok on the wall and works well. Keeps good time.

Mammoth XT Ultrasonic Aggressive Dog Deterrent Repeller - Dogs / Cats / Deer / Foxes
Offered by Innovation UK

1.0 out of 5 stars No good., 24 Dec. 2013
This item did not operate at all. the battery was leaking and the constuction very poor. I tried it with a brand new battery but it still would not work. However there was a no quibble refund apon returning the item. I have one I bought previously which works perfectly. Dogs and cats are detered.

Falcon i-stay Non Slip Replacement Strap for Bag - Black
Falcon i-stay Non Slip Replacement Strap for Bag - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 Nov. 2013
I carry a fairly heavy brief case which was always sliding off my shoulder and caused me a lot of neck and shoulder pain. The i-stay strap stays in place much better and as a result has reduced the pain levels a lot. It's worth mentioning that I am 63 so some pain is expected as a result of wear and tear. I have already recomended the i-stay strap to friends.

Tamrac MX5383 BLACK MAS Flash Medium Case
Tamrac MX5383 BLACK MAS Flash Medium Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for purpose, 8 Jun. 2012
Adequate for the job, tho' I would have prefered it to be a couple of cm's taller with a slightly bigger front pocket to allow more room for the flash foot and batteries. My flash is the Nissin Di622 Mk2.

Mammoth XT Ultrasonic Dog & Fox Repeller / Silencer / Deterrent / Bark Stopper
Mammoth XT Ultrasonic Dog & Fox Repeller / Silencer / Deterrent / Bark Stopper

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 8 Jun. 2012
I am very pleased with this item. It skats the cats from my garden in most cases (some cats are stubbon, but it works eventually), and moves unruly dogs away while we enjoy a more peacefull walk. It's important to use this only when needed, do not use it just for the sake of it. I find it is not so effective on next doors barking dog but it may be the hedge in between. otherwise it's spot on.