Profile for Colin Carson > Reviews

Content by Colin Carson

Colin Carson (Belfast)

Google SketchUp for Site Design: A Guide to Modeling Site Plans, Terrain and Architecture
by Daniel Tal

4.0 out of 5 stars A great beginners guide!!, 19 Jan. 2010
I bought this book (admittedly based on the picture on the front cover) hoping to learn a few professional tips and tricks, that's why I only gave it four stars. as it turns out its a great book for beginners so if your new to Sketchup I would definitely recommend it as a good starting point.

The Mind/Body Prescription
The Mind/Body Prescription
by John Sarno

5.0 out of 5 stars FORGET RSI READ THIS!, 15 Mar. 2007
I have suffered from what i thought was RSI for over three years to the point i was about to quit my job, the pain radiated from the tips of my fingers to my neck. I've had X Rays anti-inflammatories Acupuncture physio therapy deep tissue massage all to no avail.

That is till I came across Dr Sarno's little paper miracle!

Buy it read it never look back.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2012 11:05 PM BST