Profile for Sally > Reviews

Attachment in Psychotherapy
Attachment in Psychotherapy
by David J. Wallin

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 May 2015
A must have for all psychotherapists.

Personality Adaptations: A New Guide to Human Understanding in Psychotherapy and Counselling
by Vann Joines

5.0 out of 5 stars A must., 1 April 2014
Simply written and easy to understand. It explains personality adaptations so clearly it is a must for anyone studying TA.

Love's Executioner
Love's Executioner
by Irvin D. Yalom

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplifies therapy., 1 April 2014
This review is from: Love's Executioner (Paperback)
Good read. Clearly written and from the heart. Gave me great ideas on simplifying therapy. It doesn't have to be read from cover to cover, I picked out chapters that I was interested in and found it very helpful.

Self-Therapy: A Step-By-Step Guide to Creating Wholeness and Healing Your Inner Child Using IFS, A New, Cutting-Edge Psychotherapy, 2nd Edition
by Jay Earley

5.0 out of 5 stars really works, 19 Nov. 2013
This is a fantastic book. Simple to understand with loads of examples to guide you. However I feel a personal psychotherapist advisable while working through the book to ensure the mind remains safe throughout the process. It does open up some stuff you might not have noticed before. I also feel, to benefit fully, you would need to do regular mindfulness, for body awareness. I have found it to be life changing.

Carbs & Cals: Count your Carbs & Calories with over 1,700 Food & Drink Photos!
Carbs & Cals: Count your Carbs & Calories with over 1,700 Food & Drink Photos!
by Chris Cheyette

5.0 out of 5 stars For diabetics or weight watchers, 6 Oct. 2013
We bought this book for a member of our family who has Type 1 diabetes and it is excellent. So easy to follow. It consists of pages and pages of well photographed food giving the carbohydrate and calorie count for each serving size. It is not technical which makes it very user friendly. Even a child could follow it. It was well worth the price.

32nd® Flip PU leather wallet case cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 + screen protector, cleaning cloth and touch stylus mini pen - Black
Offered by 32ndShop

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 6 Oct. 2013
I was unable to buy this cover as the phone is no longer being made and was thrilled with the quality, just what I had expected.

HoMedics MW-BHC1MagneticHot & Cold Thera P Back Support Small/Medium
HoMedics MW-BHC1MagneticHot & Cold Thera P Back Support Small/Medium
Offered by Rhead di Gasco Rosanna

5.0 out of 5 stars great relief, 31 July 2013
I have a chronic back problem and I find this is a great relief when it becomes acute. It has to be worn quite tightly so I find it more comfortable to wear it intermittently. I am a biker so it prevents sudden jerks to my back when I wear it on the bike. The gel pack is super because it fills the space between the belt and my back ensuring even support, as other belts don't. It has a second belt outside the main one to ensure a snug fit. It prevents me from bending wrong, keeps my back straight and feels like I have scaffolding keeping me together. It doesn't replace physiotherapy, but for me it made physiotherapy more effective. I can't imagine being without it.

Soul without Shame: A Guide to Liberating Yourself from the Judge within
Soul without Shame: A Guide to Liberating Yourself from the Judge within
by Byron Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars healing book, 28 Mar. 2013
Excellent book and not a difficult read although it does take a certain amount of concentration. It is not a complicated book and would be very healing for wnyone suffering from low self worth i.e. anybody who ever had parents!!