Profile for GEORGINA HARMAN > Reviews

Content by GEORGINA HARMAN

GEORGINA HARMAN (Coleraine Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
500 Xxion Personalised Mini Self-Adhesive Address Labels. Size : 38mm x 21mm Custom Printed in Black on Quality White Self Adhesive Labels / Stickers with up to 7 lines of text of your choice. Free P & P
Offered by ConneXxions
Price: 6.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what it says..., 2 Dec 2012
They were perfect labels just what I wanted , ideal for the back of envelopes giving a return address.....recommended .

Charity Christmas Cards "A Child is Born" pack of 10 cards
Charity Christmas Cards "A Child is Born" pack of 10 cards
Offered by Demelza Hospice Care for Children
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Cards, 26 Oct 2012
It is becoming harder to find cards for Christmas which are about the real meaning of CHRISTMAS !
I found these while searching Amazon, they support a children's charity and are really beautiful cards.

Celtic Woman: Songs From The Heart [DVD] [2010]
Celtic Woman: Songs From The Heart [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Celtic Woman
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Voices of Angels, 26 Oct 2012
Quite by chance I came across Celtic Woman, looking for words of Amazing Grace.
I watched a few of their videos on You Tube and had to have the DVD which I ordered from Amazon.
I had tears in my eyes to a few of the songs, a beautiful Christmas present maybe for family or friends.
Pie Jesu is truely amazing , and there are so many songs on the DVD ,buy it and enjoy !

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Soft Silicone Floral Flower & Butterflies Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 (Oceanic Fish)
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)
Price: 3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as advertised nice and bright, 26 Oct 2012
I have in the past always used complete covers for my phone, but this time just ordered a back cover and some screen protectors......perfect....love it....would recommend :)

The Top 100 Immunity Boosters: 100 Recipes to Keep Your Immune System Fighting Fit
by Charlotte Haigh
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy informative book, 15 Sep 2012
Great wee book for looking up immunity boosters, just enough info on each item. I would recommend to anyone who needs a quick reference book.

"Kinobo Black Kindle Case/Cover/Folio PU Leather (Fits 6" Display 2011 ed. Kindle 4 without keyboard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Kindle, 26 April 2012
Great cover for the Kindle, would highly recommend , mine is the without keys version and provides great protection especially as I carry it around in my hand bag !

Mum's 50 Favourite Worship Songs
Mum's 50 Favourite Worship Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Worship Collection, 26 April 2012
I love this music selection, I have it on my i Pod and listen to it frequently ! Very up lifting and I would say not just for Mums !!

Pimpernel Pomona Chintz Placemats - Set of 6
Pimpernel Pomona Chintz Placemats - Set of 6

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bright table mats, 26 April 2012
I ordered these as I have the dinner set to match, they are bright and colourful very pleased with the purchase .

D&G Unisex Watch Prime Time DW0144
D&G Unisex Watch Prime Time DW0144
Offered by Westminster Watches
Price: 99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 18 April 2012
This beautiful watch only took 24 hours to arrive at my door......well impressed ! Because it is unisex I had to take a few links out, but it hasn't taken away from the look of the watch at all.
Large clear face and is exactly as it looks in the pictures :) very pleased :)

Take A Look
Take A Look
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab !, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: Take A Look (MP3 Download)
I only discovered Caroline quite by chance, so i listened to her album and downloaded it.She has a great voice, I love all the songs :)

Page: 1 | 2