Profile for Tony Wrench > Reviews

Aquila 72U Red Series Nylgut Single Plain 4th String for Ukulele Low G Tuning
Aquila 72U Red Series Nylgut Single Plain 4th String for Ukulele Low G Tuning
Offered by Original Artisan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2015
Nice rich but subtle tone.

Braun Multiquick 7 MR 730cc Cordless
Braun Multiquick 7 MR 730cc Cordless
Offered by PC-Total

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Mar. 2015
This blender is fantastic! I can make smoothies so effortlessly and quickly. Very easy to charge and clean. Quiet. I have nothing but praise for it.

Stephen Stills
Stephen Stills

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but a bit lod, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Stephen Stills (Audio CD)
I was kinda hoping for more new stuff. This is ok but feels a bit dated now. There is a great jam track with a young and inventive Eric Clapton that I have replayed a few times, but I prefer CSNY.

Storms of My Grandchildren: The Truth about the Coming Climate Catastrophe and Our Last Chance to Save Humanity
by James Charles Hansen

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 April 2014
James Hansen has devoted his life to the study of climate change, and this book tells to a lot of useful science that we don't hear much about, especially the concepts of energy imbalances and climate forcing. We must leave the coal in the ground by putting a fee on carbon and share out the proceeds. His proposals are simple and doable. Well woth a read and share.

Samson Meteor USB Microphone - Chrome
Samson Meteor USB Microphone - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 21 April 2014
I had trepidations ordering this, because my Behringer C-1U only worked for one day, and reviews of the Meteor were mixed, but so far it has been great.

Many's The Foolish Youth
Many's The Foolish Youth

4.0 out of 5 stars Good simple songs, 21 April 2014
A lovely selection. With just the three guys you can listen to just one part if you concentrate.Could have included a few more songs on this CD, maybe.

Fujifilm FinePix SL300 Digital Camera (14MP, 30x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD Screen (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good camera, 26 Jan. 2014
I chose this because I have been trying out other brands of a similar price range but I decided to go back to Fuji for their honest and accurate colour, and this camera is giving me that.

How to Self Publish: A Guardian Masterclass (Guardian Shorts Book 43)
How to Self Publish: A Guardian Masterclass (Guardian Shorts Book 43)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 12 Dec. 2013
This encourages me to go for it. This book has all you need to see your way through the maze.

The Elements of Eloquence: How to Turn the Perfect English Phrase
The Elements of Eloquence: How to Turn the Perfect English Phrase

4.0 out of 5 stars Witty and interesting, 27 Nov. 2013
It is fun to see how the construction of tasty sentences or poem lines owes so much to ancient tricks. Witty examples are hidden in the text.

Pentax X5 Bridge Camera - Black (16MP, 26x Wide Angle Optical Zoom) 3 inch Tilt LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars A good flexible camera, 8 Nov. 2013
I read a lot of camera reviews but only do tem after several months. I am very happy with this camera. The lens gives great clarity on optical zoom. I am still exploring the best way to take good macro shots of insects qnd the manual function is good for this. Videos are excellent., and the record button is very handy, if you are taking stills, then feel like taking a bit of video as well on the same setting.

Page: 1 | 2