Profile for C. GRAY > Reviews

Content by C. GRAY

C. GRAY "clflossie" (leicestershire, england)

Kahuna Ladies Watch AKLS-0168L with Pink Strap
Kahuna Ladies Watch AKLS-0168L with Pink Strap
Offered by Cathsdirect
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 19 July 2013
I bought this as a gift for my 85 year old mum. She loves it and wears it everywhere. Very sturdy. Very good value for money, would buy this brand again for certain.

Stone Rollin'
Stone Rollin'
Offered by FLASH
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars The man just goes from strength to strength, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Stone Rollin' (Audio CD)
Love Raphael with a passion I usually save for coffee or chocolate. Exceptional, just like his other albums.
More, more, more please :-)

Wahl Smartgroom Pet Grooming Curved Scissors 5 inch / 13cm Chrome Plated
Wahl Smartgroom Pet Grooming Curved Scissors 5 inch / 13cm Chrome Plated
Price: 4.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic scissors!, 19 July 2013
I refused to pay 40 to have my cat's fur trimmed...saved 35.41 by buying a pair of these...they are MARVELLOUS and I wish I had invested in a pair a long time ago! Excellent :-)

Original Hits - 80s 12''
Original Hits - 80s 12''
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 10.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 80s fans everywhere!, 23 Dec 2009
I bought this for myself as a nostalgia trip and for music to work out to on my step and exercise bike. It was a bargain and I haven't regretted buying it. It contains many old faves (which are on every 80s compo going) plus some rarer classics and some songs I can barely remember. An absolute must for anyone who grew up in the 80s, or who wish they had! Best track: 'Some like it hot' by the Powerstation. A belter of a song, much under-rated in my humble opinion.

The Best 50 Baked Potatoes (Best 50)
The Best 50 Baked Potatoes (Best 50)
by Christie Katona
Price: 3.56

3.0 out of 5 stars Spuds., 17 Nov 2009
I bought this as a gift for a friend who lives on jacket spuds. It is a fantastic gift but quite small and that was disappointing to me! However, I'm sure it will much appreciated on Christmas Day.

Nike Girls' Air Trainer Huarache Black 315642-061 5 UK
Nike Girls' Air Trainer Huarache Black 315642-061 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars good but narrow, 13 Jun 2009
Very good quality trainers; sturdy and strong. I would not recommend them for people with wide feet because they are quite narrow and you will struggle to put them on. Generally, a fabulous trainer at a wonderful price, but don't expect to get them on in a hurry!

Babycham Women's Basic Buckle Geometric
Babycham Women's Basic Buckle Geometric

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable shoes!, 7 Oct 2008
These shoes are fantastic! Comfort and style is very rare, so I was delighted to find them fitting like a glove and exceptionally easy to 'bed in' without the usual need for industrial strength plasters and blister cream. However, the shoes were slightly damaged on top at the front, which I didn't notice at first, hence the 4 star rating. Perhaps greater care could be made to check the quality of the material before they are sent out, but at half the recommended retail price, what the hell. Hopefully, only I will notice the flaw. A great pair of shoes which I am going to wear around Vancouver when I go on hols to visit my bro; I'll let you know if they hold out!