Profile for Ms. S. Armitage > Reviews

Bobble Brush, Blue/ Grey
Bobble Brush, Blue/ Grey
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really useful bottle washer, 16 Nov 2013
This is great for cleaning my bobble without marking it and is useful for cleaning so many other things too.

Bobble BPA-Free 550 ml Water Bottle, Orange
Bobble BPA-Free 550 ml Water Bottle, Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Water has never tasted so good, 16 Nov 2013
Really impressed with this bottle and filter. Tap water tastes perfect right away and the filter lasts for 300 refills for about a fiver. Get one!

The Watch [DVD]
The Watch [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Stiller
Price: 8.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Watch [DVD] (DVD)
Very funnymove, good special effects. I'm not gonna review the movie but me and my teenage son enjoyed it. Will bw watching it again.

Homescapes Double Size Very Deep Quilted Thermal Fleece Mattress Topper, Cream
Homescapes Double Size Very Deep Quilted Thermal Fleece Mattress Topper, Cream
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My bed is much warmer now, 16 Nov 2013
Does just what it says and is a great fit as it's elasticated all the way around the sides. Very happy with it.

Duracell 45 Minute Fast Battery Charger with Two AA and Two AAA Rechargeable Batteries
Offered by memorycapital
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Superfast charger, classy looking too, 6 July 2013
I can't believe how fast this charger works, my last one had to be left overnight but it really does take 45 minutes or less.
It folds up really neatly to and looks good. It will definitely be coming on Holiday with me next month.
I've only knocked off 1 star because of the price. But if you need a quick charge or have impatient kids who can't plan ahead... it's worth it.

Silverline 892835 Car Cigarette Lighter Splitter + USB Adaptor 12V Output
Silverline 892835 Car Cigarette Lighter Splitter + USB Adaptor 12V Output
Offered by BeautyMall(Shipped from HongKong)
Price: 1.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, just what I needed, 13 Nov 2012
Very impressed with this especially for the price. I can now use my in-car camera and satnav at the same time. This sits solidly in my cigarette lighter socket and doesn't work it's way out like the satnav one. I keep the 3-way bit in my glove box and route the other cables to it which is quite tidy. Ive had it a month or so now with now problems.
Brilliant!

661 Six Six One Kyle Strait Knee Guards 2011 model, Large in Purple (Free UK Postage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant knee guards, very comfy., 11 Aug 2012
I bought these for snowboarding/skiing after hurting my knees a couple of times and I'm very impressed. A little bulky but they fit under ski pants OK and are so comfortable I forget I'm wearing them. They do a great job protecting my knees too.

The Jelly Bean Factory Carrying Jar 1400 g
The Jelly Bean Factory Carrying Jar 1400 g
Offered by Chocolate Buttons
Price: 14.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Jelly Beans - very nice too, 11 Aug 2012
1,4Kg of jelly beans for a very good price. Bought these for my son's birthday and didn't get even one but I'm assured they were perfect. They're as good as if not better than Jelly Belly beans but more affordable.

Travalo Easy Refill Travel Perfume Atomizer Spray Bottle in Red
Travalo Easy Refill Travel Perfume Atomizer Spray Bottle in Red
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy travel accessory, 22 Mar 2010
This was really easy to fill and perfect for travelling. Easily enough for my one week holiday.
What more can I say?

Go Snowboard
Go Snowboard
by Neil McNab
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but, 11 July 2009
This review is from: Go Snowboard (Paperback)
It was OK but most of the diagrams and videos are by/for those riding goofy. I have to think so much to convert them my brain hurts
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2009 11:36 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2