ARRAY(0xab1c3360)

db31

Vivo Country Willow Picnic Hamper / Basket for 4 Person
Vivo Country Willow Picnic Hamper / Basket for 4 Person

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 18 Nov 2013
Bought this as a gift for my sister and she was over the moon. I had to put all the bits back in the box when it arrived but there was no damage. It is a little difficult to wrap due to its shape as it comes in a random box but otherwise and excellent buy.

Vtech Crazy Legs Learning Bug
Vtech Crazy Legs Learning Bug
Offered by -CENTRO-UK- [100% POSITIVE RATED]
Price: 22.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, 18 Nov 2013
I bought this for my nephew and he loves it. Keeps him occupied for ages and is well made. A great buy!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Caused a few side effects, 18 Nov 2013
Firstly, I just want to say that I used this cream without consulting my doctor after self-diagnosing so I take full responsibilty!
I used this in my luteal phase to help with implantation. It wasn't until about a week and a half after using this as prescribed on the jar, that I read up on the side effects that I'd been getting and realised this was causing them. I was basically getting several pregnancy symptoms without being pregnant. I had a very achy lower back, raised bbt and tummy cramps which felt like period pains. It also did nothing to relieve my very painful breasts caused by pmt, in fact I think it made them worse!
Please learn from my error and consult your doctor before spending out on something you may not need.

Clean & Lean Diet Cookbook: With a 14-day Menu Plan
Clean & Lean Diet Cookbook: With a 14-day Menu Plan
by James Duigan
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great diet that doesn't feel like a diet!, 21 Mar 2013
I've bought 3 of James Duigans books now and this is my favourite. I love the fact that following this eating plan gives me so much more energy and you actualy feel cleaner when following it.
It's great that you're not counting calories and as long as you stick to the basic concept you can lose plenty of weight without trying too hard.
I use my 'cheat' meals to have red wine or chocolate and keep my diet as varied as possible so I don't get bored. This book has loads of exciting recipes so there's plenty of choice.
I'm not one for cutting complete food groups out of my diet so I've made healthy swaps instead. I'll have granary or rye bread, brown rice and brown sugar rather than the white alternatives. I start every day with hot water & lemon as he suggests and take multivitamins rather than the very expensive bodyism products.
I don't eat meat so I have lots of fish and prawns and substitute with quorn, which although I'd consider that processed, is actually recommended in the book.
If you don't like excercising much or calorie counting I'd recommend this book for you but be prepared to stock up on lots of store cupboard ingredients when you start out.

Trust Your Eyes
Trust Your Eyes
by Linwood Barclay
Price: 12.00

3.0 out of 5 stars a slow start but a great read, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Trust Your Eyes (Hardcover)
It took me quite a while to get into this book but once I did I was pleasantly surprised.
It follows the lives of a schizophrenic man and his brother who is left to care for him after their father is found dead. The younger brother, Thomas, spends his days learning the details of every street in the world via the internet as he believes he is working undercover for the former president.
During his research he uncovers a murder scene and the story then follows his fight to prove what he saw was real.
As the story unfolds Thomas and his brother Ray become involved in a political cover-up which leaves them in grave danger.
After a slow start this book picks up the pace and becomess a real page turner.

Taking Charge Of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement and Reproductive Health: The Definitive Guide to ... Pregnancy Achievement and Reproductive Wealth
by Toni Weschler
Price: 13.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, a real eye-opener!, 3 April 2012
I bought this book a few weeks ago after 2 years of trying to concieve. I know I'm not infertile as I miscarried a year ago so was becoming increasingly frustrated when we weren't falling pregnant.
After just a few weeks of charting I realised that this month I didn't ovulate til day 20. I've always followed the day 14 principle so have probably missed my most fertile days for months!
It's not the end of my cycle yet so I don't know whether it's been a success but it's certatinly taught me a lot about my body and what is and isn't normal.
This information should be available to girls in school - it would save a lot of worry and probably unwanted pregnancies!
It has also made me more conscious of what I'm putting into my body and I've cut out coffee and alcohol to increase my chances.