Profile for JainEm > Reviews

Content by JainEm

JainEm

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Net Curtain Wire. 3 Metre Length. Includes 4 Eyes 4 Hooks.
Net Curtain Wire. 3 Metre Length. Includes 4 Eyes 4 Hooks.
Offered by ZUVO

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 19 April 2016
Tried to find something like this on the high street and in DIY stores, not quite what I wanted - this was perfect and well priced. Arrived quickly too. Well done.

Hay Hampers Santa's Supper Christmas Hamper Box - FREE UK Delivery
Hay Hampers Santa's Supper Christmas Hamper Box - FREE UK Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, well priced, 19 April 2016
I sent this to my auntie for Christmas and she was very pleased. Good value and good service from the supplier.

Bumble and Bumble Styling Creme 250ml / 8 fl.oz.
Bumble and Bumble Styling Creme 250ml / 8 fl.oz.
Offered by TheHairShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep looking...., 19 April 2016
I was hoping this would replace the Bumble & Bumble leave-in conditioner that they've discontinued, but unfortunately it didn't tame my fine hair flyaways. I've given it to my hairdresser sister, however, to use on her clients with different hair needs, so it hasn't been wasted. Good service from supplier, just not any use to me.

Styling by Bumble & Bumble Defrizz 125ml
Styling by Bumble & Bumble Defrizz 125ml
Offered by TheHairShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service, not so good product, 19 April 2016
I was hoping this would replace the Bumble & Bumble Leave-in conditioner that they have discontinued. Unfortunately it didn't tame the flyaways in my fine hair. But it hasn't been wasted, I've given it to my hairdresser sister to use on her clients (they have different hair needs from me!). Good service from supplier, just not the product for me.

Vintage Brown 30mm Metal Knob Wardrobes Dresser Cabinet Chest Drawer Pulls HJ5278
Offered by JC Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage look, 19 April 2016
These look lovely on a revamped 50s bedside cabinet. They're not expensive, but look vintage. The took a while to arrive as they were coming from China, but I was not in a hurry and very pleased with the price, the product and the service.

Antique Pewter 30mm Metal Knob Wardrobes Dresser Cabinet Chest Drawer Pulls HJ5277
Offered by JC Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Look vintage, 19 April 2016
These look lovely on a revamped chest of drawers. Not expensive, but look vintage. They took a while to arrive as they were coming from China, but I was not in a hurry, and the price was very competitive, so all in all I'm pleased with the product and the service.

KMS California Moist Repair Revival Cream 125 ml
KMS California Moist Repair Revival Cream 125 ml
Offered by Independence Retial

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i was looking for, 19 April 2016
I was using a different brand leave-in conditioner for my fine hair after washing to tame flyaways, but they discontinued it. I've tried about six different conditioners since, none were any good, then I found this. You only need a pea size blob and it does exactly what I want. It's not cheap, but since you don't use much, it lasts a good while. Highly recommended. Also the suppliers got it to me very quickly, very pleased with the service and the product.

Another Night, Another Day
Another Night, Another Day

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 31 Mar. 2016
Not as good as her previous books, although dealing with a difficult subject. Still well researched and written.

#1 Rated Exercise Loop Bands: Extra Wide Extra Long Resistance Loop Bands for Exercise - Set of 4
Offered by Wellness Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 9 Feb. 2016
Excellent service from the supplier, these bands are exactly what i was looking for to use at home between visits to the gym. Good value and good service.

The Amateur Marriage
The Amateur Marriage

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as ever, 6 Jan. 2016
As always, Anne Tyler paints a picture of a regular family with all their quirks and flaws. I can never put her books down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16