Profile for JainEm > Reviews

Content by JainEm

JainEm

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Beautiful Large Fabric Orchid Hair Flower Fascinator Beak Clip Dusky Rose Ref: 9964
Offered by topcats
Price: 4.43

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful bargain!, 6 July 2014
This is so beautiful and glamorous, a perfect piece for 40s style hairstyles. Very good price, even with the p+p the total is less than 5, much cheaper than the high street. Excellent service, ordered Wednesday, arrived Saturday. Very happy, will use this seller again!

Case4Life Red/Black Nylon Soft Shockpoof Splashproof Digital Camera Case Bag for Olympus Smart VG, TG, VR, VH Series inc VG-120, VG-130, VG-180, VR-310, VR-320, VR-370, VG-160, VG-170, VH-410, VR-340, Tough TG-230, TG-320 - Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Gadget Barn
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 11 May 2014
I bought this case to go with my new Olympus camera and it fits perfectly. The pocket on the front is useful and the long strap - unlike some reviews - matches the case. Very happy with the product and the service.

Royal Baby Mug, Prince George Alexander Louis, Wessex Design, Boxed
Royal Baby Mug, Prince George Alexander Louis, Wessex Design, Boxed
Offered by repton_readers
Price: 22.20

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful mug, 5 Mar 2014
I'm not particularly a Royalist, but bought the Dunoon mug for the Royal Wedding, then the Diamond Jubilee, so it made sense to buy Prince George's mug too - these events don't come around every day and it's a nice heirloom for my son. I do find the Dunoon designs very special without being too showy. I'm very pleased with this and the service.

Silver & gold plated keyring : I'm nuts about you!
Silver & gold plated keyring : I'm nuts about you!
Offered by CuteBitz Limited
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Valentine's gift, 23 Feb 2014
I bought this for my fella as a Valentine's gift, he's an engineer so loved the nuts and bolts as well as the message.

Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Gift Set 60ml EDT + 50ml Aftershave Balm + 50ml All-Over Showe

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my fella, 23 Feb 2014
This is his favourite aftershave and I bought him this set for Christmas. He was delighted and so was I with the price. You can pay the same price for just the aftershave in high street shops.

Take Me Home
Take Me Home
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Take Me Home (Kindle Edition)
I hadn't come across this author before, but so enjoyed this book that as soon as I'd finished I was looking for more.

The Love of My Life
The Love of My Life
Price: 0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 3 Dec 2013
What a brilliant story and so well written. The main character is not perfect - far from it - but you can't help being on her side because she is so honest. I couldn't put this down, I only stopped reading when I fell asleep! I'm looking for other books by this author.

S2M Womens Quilted Faux Fur Lined 2 Button Button Ladies Fashion Snow Warm Winter Ankle Boot BLACK KHAKI UK 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 3 Dec 2013
I just received the boots today, 2 days earlier than I was expecting them, which is a good start. I tried them on and like them so much - they fit well and they look great - that I've just ordered a second pair in another colour. I'll have to see how well they wear, but for the price I'm very optimistic.

Coloured diamonds x 4 Cocktail Sticks wood skewers 12cm x 100
Coloured diamonds x 4 Cocktail Sticks wood skewers 12cm x 100
Offered by Gifts Of The Orient Ltd
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 12 Nov 2013
These are longer than the 'standard' cocktail sticks you can buy and much prettier. Almost too good to dispose of, except that the price is so reasonable. My partner has a vintage cocktail cabinet and although these aren't authentic they look very pretty in the cabinet.

Set Of 6 Visit London Coasters, St Pauls, Black Cab, Phone Box, Post Box, Routemaster, Tower Bridge
Offered by Interesting Ideas 2011
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 12 Nov 2013
I ordered these for my partner's birthday, he's mad about anything London. I'd seen them in a shop in Crystal Palace, but he was with me so I couldn't get them at the time. Good ol' Amazon, I knew I'd be able to find them on-line. He was delighted.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7