Profile for boltonchocs > Reviews

Content by boltonchocs

boltonchocs

Radflek Radiator Reflectors (3 Sheets, Fits 3-6 Radiators)  (Old Version)
Radflek Radiator Reflectors (3 Sheets, Fits 3-6 Radiators) (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product!, 20 Dec. 2011
I've just had this delivered - good prompt service. I'm really pleased with the product. It's really easy to fit, much easier than I'd anticipated, only took about 30 mins to fit onto 4 rad's. I've used rad foil in my last house, but had to remove the rad and then glue it to the wall. This is so simple, the clips just slide along the top and it suspends from the hanging brackets. The creases were removed with ease - just open the sheet with the crease uppermost and slide your thumb across the crease. I just went on Radflek's website and asked if they can supply me with more clips as I need 2 more, but don't want to buy a pack of 10 - they have a live chat advisor who advised to either cut one of the other clips with scissors, or to buy file clips from a stationery store. I'm going to try and "spread" my existing clips further and if more clips needed I'll get a couple of file clips. I can't recommend this product enough. I can feel the difference already!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2013 10:32 AM GMT

Morphy Richards Cafe Mattino 47070 Programmable Filter Coffee Maker - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Coffee Maker!, 6 Nov. 2010
I love this coffee machine - I did 2 flushes with water and a squirt of lemon juice before using and had no hint of the plastic taint that others have mentioned. And the coffee is kept hot - even if you return to it an hour after the brewing. It's very simple to use and we think it's great value for money. We also found the re-usable filter a great feature. I would recommend it as a great buy.