Profile for R. Ede > Reviews

Content by R. Ede

R. Ede "eder" (England)

Felix As Good as it Looks Meat Selection in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Offered by Amour Giftware

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 24 Jan 2014
Better value than the supermarkets who change the price every time I go in there. My cats live this Food.

Polycotton Hollowfibre Duvet/Quilt, 9.0 Tog, Cot Bed
Polycotton Hollowfibre Duvet/Quilt, 9.0 Tog, Cot Bed
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Dec 2013
I actually bought this for my cat to sleep on, she absolutely loves it and now sleeps nowhere else. I have just ordered another 2. Excellent quality and an excellent price. I am so pleased with this little duvet, would definitely recommend.

White, Cot Bed Size, 100% Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover Set by Viceroybedding
White, Cot Bed Size, 100% Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover Set by Viceroybedding
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels lovely quality, 28 Dec 2013
I am very pleased with the quality of this little set and have now ordered another 2 sets. Would definitely recommend.

Levi's Men's Batwing Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue (Dark blue), Medium
Levi's Men's Batwing Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue (Dark blue), Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 28 Dec 2013
I bought this as a Christmas Present for someone. He was really pleased with it and said that the material is great quality.

4ft6 Double Divan Base + 4 Storage Drawers - Damask Fabric
4ft6 Double Divan Base + 4 Storage Drawers - Damask Fabric

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 28 Dec 2013
It arrived with 1 of the drawers broken, It was ok after I glued it together again. Looks cheap, feels cheap, but then I suppose it was quite cheap. The mattress keeps sliding too so I have to keep straightening it. It doesnt slide completely off just looks a bit wonky when I get out of bed each morning.

It does the job but I wish I had paid a bit more for a better quality base.

WOMENS LADIES ANKLE GLOW IN THE DARK WELLIES WELLINGTON FESTIVAL RAIN BOOTS ORANGE SIZE 5
Offered by Lora Dora

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little wellies, 28 Dec 2013
I am really pleased with these little wellies, I ordered them on the afternoon of 23rd December and they arrived on the morning of 24th December, I was amazed at the speedy delivery. I was also amazed at how comfy they are, they have a spongy insole and I have been wearing them in the garden. Easy to just rinse them under the tap afterwards to get the mud off. I Would definitely recommend them, great for the money.