ARRAY(0xa7a98fd8)

Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Cumbria UK)

The Olivia Collection 9ct Yellow Gold 4mm Ball Stud Earrings
The Olivia Collection 9ct Yellow Gold 4mm Ball Stud Earrings
Offered by eurosparkle
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gold Studs, 10 Feb 2013
My 8 year old Grand-daughter, was having her ears pierced for her birthday. I saw these and thought they were just the job. When they arrived I found they were perfect, justr the right size for her. Good speedy delivery. All in all an excellent purchase and good value for money.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Fuchsia (will only fit Kindle Paperwhite)
Price: 30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Brilliant! Kindle!!, 10 Feb 2013
Looked at the reviews and was a bit apprehensive. Some of the main complaints seemed to be disappointment with the backlight. I thought I would give it a try anyway, having already purchased the very first version with the keyboard and audio facility, which I was very very happy with. Incidentally this is now being used by my husband. To get back to the paperwhite version, my fears were unfounded I cannot praise this kindle highly enough, it does everything that was promised and more.

I also purchased the leather cover which is also an option, this too is great. It is a very strong, sturdy, cover. It has a magnetic clasp, which when closed, automatically switches off the kindle, just like closing a real book. So really convenient.

So if you have any doubts give it a try, you will not be disappointed I am sure.

Russell Hobbs 18256 Heritage Kettle - 1.8 Litre - Country Cream
Russell Hobbs 18256 Heritage Kettle - 1.8 Litre - Country Cream
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Kettle, 31 Dec 2011
Bought this kettle to replace a jug style one. It is absolutely the best kettle I have ever had. It looks very stylish. Has a good pouring spout (no puddles on the worktop). It is not too heavy and very easy to fill. Five stars definitely.

The Irish Farmers' Market Cookbook
The Irish Farmers' Market Cookbook
by Clodagh McKenna

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy cook book, 28 July 2009
Excellent cook book. I bought one for myself and liked it so much I bought another for my friend.