Profile for Game Grinder > Reviews

Content by Game Grinder

Game Grinder (UK)

Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron (Nintendo DS)
Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron (Nintendo DS)
Offered by passionFlix UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Quite Boring!, 7 Nov 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
When I got this game I was quite dissapointed with the outcome, the graphics are quite good for DS but there are not many selections for which class you want to be. (Different classes have different guns) The contrlos aren't that fidgity but from what I have played so far it doesn't look like you are allowed to play with a lightsaber at all. The annoying thing is you battle Jedi with your guns but it is extremely confusing and difficult.
I would not reccomend this game.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2009 5:37 PM GMT

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
Offered by UK ENTERPRISE

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't describe how AMAZING this game is!, 18 Oct 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is the best game on the PS3, words cannot describe how good it is and when you look at the graphics you are SHOCKED! The graphics look more like pictures than game graphics and the graphics show everything there is in the game, like facial hair and the fine detail in documents. You can even see the pupils of the eyes (most games show the pupils of the eyes) but Uncharted 2 has the most realistic rendering I have seen so far.
The story line is brilliant, even if you haven't played the first uncharted you will be able to pick up the plot very easily. The game is packed with action at nearly every moment, behind every corner you turn. The variety of weapons to choose from may be small, but they are all extremely useful. The targetting feature is superb and everything about the game is just pure genious!
I can thoroughly recommend this game.

Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3)
Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars This game is near perfection, 25 Aug 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is the best game so far for the PS3!
It is very well structured and the graphics are incredibly life-like.
The actions in the game are extremely good for example: opening vents, suspension, hanging from gargoyle's and the stealth attacks. The camera views are brilliant.
The detective mode is very helpful and the controls are easy to grasp.
I stongly recommend this game.It is my favourite game since Call of Duty World at War!

C.O.R.E (Nintendo DS)
C.O.R.E (Nintendo DS)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong choice, 21 Aug 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: C.O.R.E (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I was wrong to think this game was any good.
the graphics are poor.
The story isn't any good either.
There is no tutorial, so you have to learn the controls yourself.
The start weapons are annoyingly underpowered and the fact the emenies are hard to kill makes it even more frustrating. Overall I think it is a very bad game.
I would recommend you DON'T BUY THIS GAME, IT COULD BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH!!!

Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy (PS3)
Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy (PS3)
Offered by Crunchbusters

5.0 out of 5 stars This game is AMAZING, 21 July 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is brilliant. The motion, actions and fighting sequences are dynamic and well designed. The graphics are well detailed and visually impressive. It doesn't appear to have much of a storyboard but the lack of plot and direction makes the game strangely enjoyable. This game is great fun to play and I can thouroughly recommend it.

Night at the Museum 2 (Wii)
Night at the Museum 2 (Wii)
Offered by GAMEFORCE

4.0 out of 5 stars very good but, sometimes it gets quite annoying, 18 July 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I tried the DS version of "night at the museum 2" and it was really really boring yet the nintendo Wii version is quite enjoyable. The graphics are very sharp and life like. The story is nearly excactly the same as the movie. The actions and character were very entertaining like you can play fetch with Rexy or you can fly amelia Airheart's plane.
This game is very enjoyable and I would thoroughly reccomend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2012 6:07 PM GMT

Bully: Scholarship Edition (Wii)
Bully: Scholarship Edition (Wii)
Offered by Quickdispatch123

4.0 out of 5 stars "Very good game but it sometimes got a little tedious", 16 July 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game and thought it might be a little boring, but when I played it I loved it!!!

Graphics
10/10
I enjoyed the graphics because they are well designed and very effective.

Story
7/10
The game was quite funny but the story didn't really tell you as much as it could.

Voices
9/10
I thought the voices were very entertaining since the nerds sounded high-pitched and most of the bully's spoke in a low-pitched voice.

Classes
6/10
The classes were OK but some; biology and english, are a bit boring

Missions
4/10
Some were very entertaining and funny but others were a bit annoying and tedious

Characters
9/10
some characters were very funny but, some characters like the prefects were quite annoying

Weapons
10/10
There was a great variety of weapons and they were very enjoyable to use.

Overall
9/10
This game was very enjoyable to play and I would thoroughly recommend it.

Quantum of Solace (Wii)
Quantum of Solace (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!!, 28 Feb 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is one of the best games on the Wii. The targetting feature is excellent and the graphics are the best I have seen so far.
The weapon variety is very good and the on screen actions are clever.
I have enjoyed playing the game levels as well as the online combat option.I can thoroughly recommend this game.

Quantum of Solace (PS2)
Quantum of Solace (PS2)
Offered by multimedia-online

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bond game I've ever played, 4 Jan 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've played all the Bond games for the PS2 but this one has to be the best out of them all.The graphics are very detailed and sharp.The controls are easy to use.I found the targeting feature useful.I thought the stealth attack was helpful.I liked the wall-hugging feature as it made it easier to shoot people from secure cover. The hacking feature was good too.The video clips were entertaining. Overall I found it a very good game to play and would throughly recommend it.