Profile for Kevin & Sarah Arrow > Reviews

Content by Kevin & Sa...

Kevin & Sarah Arrow (Essex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Advent Reflections
Advent Reflections

5.0 out of 5 stars It's one of my most read items in December and I highly recommend it., 29 Oct 2014
Anita writes a thoughtful guide to the Advent. It's one of my most read items in December and I highly recommend it.

Stress Balls x 3 - Atlas, Globe, World Map ideal for ADHD & Autism
Stress Balls x 3 - Atlas, Globe, World Map ideal for ADHD & Autism
Offered by StressCHECK

5.0 out of 5 stars so I highly recommend them., 26 Oct 2014
My daughter loves her fidget balls as she calls them. Having three in a pack is handy, she has one indoors, one in her school bag and one in her coat pocket. If you need to let your ADHD child express themselves through fidgeting then you need these. So far we've sat through a two hour film, unheard of before the fidget balls, so I highly recommend them.

Passions to Products: The mindset behind creating courses your clients will love

5.0 out of 5 stars If you've ever wondered if you're not good enough or why would someone want to buy your ..., 26 Oct 2014
I was lucky enough to have an advance review copy of Passions to Products. In this book Paula Jones holds your hand through the product creation journey whilst building your confidence at the same time. If you've ever wondered if you're not good enough or why would someone want to buy your product, then this is the book for you. Jones is a former IT trainer and has years of experience in creating courses that people get great benefit from.

How to Get a Good Nights Sleep: your step by step workbook for change
How to Get a Good Nights Sleep: your step by step workbook for change

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need to get to sleep at night., 22 Sep 2014
A good night's sleep is essential. I've received a review copy of the book from Jill Roberts.
As an insomniac I've found it hard to get to sleep and even harder to have quality sleep. I like Jill's style, and I love the 4 audios that come with the book. 3 weeks in, and my sleeping is already better.

The Parables of Business: How Old Wisdom Can Help You Create New Mindsets
The Parables of Business: How Old Wisdom Can Help You Create New Mindsets

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this! There's no nonsense and plain old common ..., 15 Sep 2014
Love this! There's no nonsense and plain old common sense (which isn't all that common any more). Add it to your wishlist :)

Polishing the Diamond: A Travel Guide to Living Your Highest Potential
Polishing the Diamond: A Travel Guide to Living Your Highest Potential

5.0 out of 5 stars Polish your diamond, 15 Sep 2014
Polishing the Diamond goes through how you can live your life to the fullest potential. There's exercises and links to inspirational photos. If you love an inspirational, spiritual read that's well written and truly authentic then you'll love this.

Severed Justice (Severed MC Book 3)
Severed Justice (Severed MC Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars My heart hurts - a compelling read, 2 Sep 2014
This isn't your normal Severed MC book. Right from the start your emotions are rising. This story features not only the gorgeous Justice but widens out and includes some of the more minor members of the MC. You can't write a story about a motorcycle club without there being hunky bikers, gorgeous girls, gleaming bikes and some murderous mayhem.
This is the third book in the series so the characters are familiar now (some might call this predictable, I liken it to catching up with old friends; some news is the same, some isn't, and you want to know their story even though the authors are focusing on Justice, Danni and Emma.
I don't think you should start reading the Severed MC Series with Severed Justice, you need to read the ones before it in order to get the most from this one.
If you're easily shocked or sensitive, then this possibly isn't the book for you. If you like your erotica to have an edge and a plot then this is definitely the book for you. It's a real page turner and I read it all in one sitting.
Can't wait for the next one, and I can't believe you're making me wait until Christmas to get the book!

I received ARC of the book. This in no way influenced my review.

The Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri, with 100% PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating from Germany (30 cm (12 inch))
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A great pan, highly recommended, 18 July 2014
I was sceptical at first to how the stone lining would be better than the traditional non-stick pan. And after two uses I'm totally converted. The first time we used it I made scrambled eggs. I find the scrambled eggs test is the hardest for any pan to get through 100%, parts of the egg always stick to the pan and burn. Not with the stone earth pan, after the eggs were cooked, the pan cleaned up easily with one wipe of the dishcloth.

You don't need a lot of oil to cook meat in this pan and it cooks evenly and surprisingly fast. We tried mince for fajitas. The pan handled this very well, and I was surprised at how evenly the heat is distributed. I highly recommend the stone lined pan, and we're now checking out other items in the Ozeri range.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2014 9:15 AM BST

Carnal Desire (Severed MC Book 2)
Carnal Desire (Severed MC Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars As hot as the first book, apparently., 4 Jun 2014
There are times when I wish the missus had her own amazon account and I didn't have to write the reviews for the things she's read. If you're a bloke this will keep your wife or girlfriend absorbed for at least 2 days so order it and send it to their Kindle, you'll probably need to order a cut and some eau de bike oil as well, just worry if they ask for ice.

If you are female and like a biker, then you'll love this sequel to Severed Angel. It picks up where the first book left off and the action picks up very quickly, like a roller coaster I'm told, it builds up and sends you plummeting down and you scream and say omg a lot, which means that it's a really cracking read.

There will be no spoilers in this review, you can read it as a standalone book, but you'd enjoy it much more if you'd read Severed Angel first.

The wife received a review copy of this book, and is a big fan of the authors and bikers as well.

What to Say, How to Say It: Scripting the Perfect Business Response
What to Say, How to Say It: Scripting the Perfect Business Response

5.0 out of 5 stars Great advice on what to say and how to say it in business situations, 5 April 2014
Yolanda Facio has written a book that the business community will love. One of the hardest things about running a business is know what to say and when. Not only does Yolanda guide you on what to say, she also shares her experiences and learning points. The book also offers a workbook and a webinar - what incredible value for money. I highly recommend you buy it, and get the extras. Saying things right is important for all of our businesses.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5