Profile for Kevin & Sarah Arrow > Reviews

Content by Kevin & Sa...

Kevin & Sarah Arrow (Essex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Feng Shui For Writers (How To Master Your Life Book 1)
Feng Shui For Writers (How To Master Your Life Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Never feel blocked or negative energy again!, 17 Jun. 2015
I love this guide, it's practical and a thoroughly enjoyable read. Part spiritual guide, part practical advice for writers, I've rearranged things for a better flow of energy and I feel better already! It may be the book, or the fact I've just done something physical. I'd like to think it's the book :)

Self Confidence in 8 Steps
Self Confidence in 8 Steps

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars!, 26 May 2015
As someone who is "Quasi Confident" I was thrilled to find a book that recognised that people like me exist! Often when I read a confidence guide I feel the author is just going through the motions. I felt that Vatsala Shukla had a good understanding of confidence issues through her own experiences and knew exactly how I felt. I love that her steps are actionable and not pie in the sky. If you're lacking in confidence or are a quasi-confident​ like me, then you'll really enjoy this book and I highly recommend it.

The Social Jobseeker
The Social Jobseeker

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read for jobseekers, 11 May 2015
Julie shares what it is to be a modern jobseeker in this very enjoyable guide. I enjoyed the three things you need to discover, and although they're not needed by me (well not at the moment) they still gave me things to think about. I recommend you get this guide if you're looking for work, you'll enjoy making better connections.

30 Day Weight Loss Challenge: A positive approach to natural weight loss
30 Day Weight Loss Challenge: A positive approach to natural weight loss

5.0 out of 5 stars Not your usual weight loss challenge, 12 Mar. 2015
I recently joined Wendy's weight loss challenge and it was a great deal of fun. Firstly it's about getting your mindset right to make small, but significant changes, and it's only as you get towards the end of the 30 days do you realise that you aren't thinking about food constantly and are starting to lose weight. Highly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2015 6:25 PM GMT

Microbiome Plus+ GI - Ultimate Probiotic and Prebiotic Supplement - Best for Digestive and Intestinal Health - Boost Immune and Helps Weight Loss - Advanced Probiotic and Prebiotic Combination for Women and Men - Probiotic L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 and Prebiotic scFOS - Allergy Safe - 1 Month Supply
Offered by iShopNutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle Pro-biotic - perfect for sensitive tummies, 2 Mar. 2015
I started taking these after Christmas and they're gentle on the tummy. After a month, I feel better, but I'll keep on taking them. This order also came with a sample of the bone product, and I'm thinking about starting those too. If you're looking for a probiotic that's gentle on the stomach and helps boost your immune system, then I think you'll love this

Extra Plush Quilted Fitted Mattress Topper Pad - Found in Marriott Hotels, USA Queen: 152 x 203 cm
Offered by eLuxury Supply Co.

5.0 out of 5 stars Your bed needs this Now! and so do you, 2 Mar. 2015
Exceptionally fast delivery, arrived on a Sunday morning and we promptly put it on the bed. It fits with just a little extra (Queen size on a double), was worried it would come up small but that was a needless worry. It's soft, and looks like a very nice mattress when covered. And we slept the sleep of angels! Hubby is finding it easier to get out of bed in the morning - 7 days later, he isn't groaning like an old thing when he gets up. My back ache has gone. I've no idea why I left it so long to get one, but now the bed will never be without one. Highly recommended.

Getting Started With The Law Of Attraction
Getting Started With The Law Of Attraction

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting Started With the Law of Attraction, 22 Jan. 2015
I've followed Wendy for sometime and I was delighted to find her books on the Law of Attraction. If you are looking to understand it in a fluff and jargon free manner, then this is the book for you. "Getting Started With the Law of Attraction" is perfect for beginners looking to explore the subject.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2015 10:15 AM GMT

Join the Top 1% of all eBook Authors: For those who write, market, and sell eBooks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to get more ebook sales? Start here:, 6 Jan. 2015
Really useful, and a handy book to have to hand. I highly recommend it if you're looking to increase your ebook sales.

Plan your non-fiction book in a weekend (The pathway to publication)
Plan your non-fiction book in a weekend (The pathway to publication)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Planning and Writing a Non-fiction book, 6 Jan. 2015
A thoroughly enjoyable read. It's clear that Jacqui has planned and published many books, and we're benefiting from her experience. If you're looking to create a non-fiction book and get it out of your head and into the Kindle store, this is a great place to start.

The Visible Woman: More Lust, Less Must
The Visible Woman: More Lust, Less Must
by Irene Brankin

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, even though I didn't think I needed it!, 20 Dec. 2014
Although this book is aimed at women in their late 40s to early 50s I recommend ready it if you are younger. I love how supporting yet firm Irene is in honoring our Call. Each section has exercises that enable you to see the truly amazing human being that you are. I started reading as a sceptic however I did the exercises and wow! A truly transformative book for women. It's not all read and then do something. Weaved in with this are the stories of women who've uncovered their lust for life. This is not only an enjoyable read but a must read. Please note I have a review copy of the book so it does not show as a purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7