Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Essex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri, with 100% PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating from Germany (30 cm (12 inch))
Offered by Ozeri UK
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great pan, highly recommended, 18 July 2014
I was sceptical at first to how the stone lining would be better than the traditional non-stick pan. And after two uses I'm totally converted. The first time we used it I made scrambled eggs. I find the scrambled eggs test is the hardest for any pan to get through 100%, parts of the egg always stick to the pan and burn. Not with the stone earth pan, after the eggs were cooked, the pan cleaned up easily with one wipe of the dishcloth.

You don't need a lot of oil to cook meat in this pan and it cooks evenly and surprisingly fast. We tried mince for fajitas. The pan handled this very well, and I was surprised at how evenly the heat is distributed. I highly recommend the stone lined pan, and we're now checking out other items in the Ozeri range.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2014 9:15 AM BST

Carnal Desire (Severed MC Book 2)
Carnal Desire (Severed MC Book 2)
Price: 2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars As hot as the first book, apparently., 4 Jun 2014
There are times when I wish the missus had her own amazon account and I didn't have to write the reviews for the things she's read. If you're a bloke this will keep your wife or girlfriend absorbed for at least 2 days so order it and send it to their Kindle, you'll probably need to order a cut and some eau de bike oil as well, just worry if they ask for ice.

If you are female and like a biker, then you'll love this sequel to Severed Angel. It picks up where the first book left off and the action picks up very quickly, like a roller coaster I'm told, it builds up and sends you plummeting down and you scream and say omg a lot, which means that it's a really cracking read.

There will be no spoilers in this review, you can read it as a standalone book, but you'd enjoy it much more if you'd read Severed Angel first.

The wife received a review copy of this book, and is a big fan of the authors and bikers as well.

What to Say, How to Say It: Scripting the Perfect Business Response
What to Say, How to Say It: Scripting the Perfect Business Response
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great advice on what to say and how to say it in business situations, 5 April 2014
Yolanda Facio has written a book that the business community will love. One of the hardest things about running a business is know what to say and when. Not only does Yolanda guide you on what to say, she also shares her experiences and learning points. The book also offers a workbook and a webinar - what incredible value for money. I highly recommend you buy it, and get the extras. Saying things right is important for all of our businesses.

Severed Angel (Severed MC Book 1)
Severed Angel (Severed MC Book 1)
Price: 2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Review Copy: Severed Angel, 1 April 2014
My wife has a review copy of the book. It kept her quiet for about 3 hours on a Friday evening, she couldn't put it down. In fact she's nagged me for the last two days to come and add her review onto Amazon. She's says it's like Sons of Anarchy, with less violence and just as steamy. She also says there's a cliffhanger, but it's not a bad one whatever that means. It's a good read and a great story. Buy it and enjoy it.

Sunstroke
Sunstroke
by Madge Swindells

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading Twice, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sunstroke (Paperback)
I read this when it first came out, and now I'm re-reading it again. In the first part of the book Nina is a cold and almost unloveable person. In the second part of the book you are rooting for her all the way and pleased that she and her father are closer together now in searching for her son. I'm glad I'm reading it for a second time.

Freedom From Emotional Eating(CD+DVD)
Freedom From Emotional Eating(CD+DVD)
by Paul McKenna
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars His best book yet, 6 Jan 2014
I got this for my wife, she's a big fan of McKenna. He cured her of her 10 chocolate milkshakes a day habit at one of his seminars. She comfort eats big time. Now she normally reads his books in an hour, but this one she's taking her time over, only half way in the 4 days that we've had the book.

And in those for days she's lost 5lbs in weight. She's not constantly picking at food, and eating when she doesn't like how she feels.

She did have one weak moment, I don't want you to think it's all plain sailing.

She had a conversation with a client who was okay, but my wife interpreted it as she was unhappy. She went and ate a banana and dealt with the issue. Normally it would have been two Terry's chocolate orange, a cheese and ham toastie and a tube of pringles before she dealt with things.

I can only hope that she continues with this book and CD as it's making an impact already.

Man Vs Fire
Man Vs Fire
Price: 3.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective barbecue recipes, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Man Vs Fire (Kindle Edition)
Loved the buffalo wings they were so simple and easy to make. Highly recommend this book if you want to get creative with your barbecue. The book also includes vegetarian recipes and marinades, it really does cover everything you need for a great barbecue.

Life. Business.: Just Got Easier
Life. Business.: Just Got Easier
by Brad Burton
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A rare read and one that you should read., 28 Oct 2013
This is a good book. For the record, I prefer GOYA and GOYA2, but this is still an excellent book in it's own right. This is Brad Burton doing business in his own inimitable style. This is an easy read, and you could read it in one sitting. I suggest you sit down when you are feeling overwhelmed in your business and read a few chapters.
Some of the advice you've heard before, but you have never heard it in a Manc accent and with the depth of experience that Brad shares.
As always Brad includes memories of his friends, and the conversations. I wiped a tear when I saw the mention of @DetectiveDenise.
The power of this book is in its simplicity. Any idiot can make something complicated, yet Brad takes the complex, the overwhelming and makes it... easier and more manageable. Business truly has just got easier.

Note: I received a review copy of this book a month ago. My wife took it and read it, and this is the first opportunity I've had to read the book and review it.

Mindfulness, your business
Mindfulness, your business
Price: 4.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Mindful business? Yes please!, 22 Oct 2013
Until I read Shah's book I'd never come across the "be mindful in business" aspect of business. Simple, effective and an easy read. Highly enjoyable and recommended.

101 Little Miracle Tools
101 Little Miracle Tools
Price: 4.22

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful guide you'll dip into over and over again!, 15 Oct 2013
I received a review copy of this book. It's clear, concise and easy to digest. Some of the tools are obvious and some work in tandem with other tools. In the time I've had this book I've found I dip into it when I need motivating. It's a very handy, useful read for anyone in business.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5