Profile for bookwormz > Reviews

bookwormz (Herefordshire)

Armageddon Outta Here - The World of Skulduggery Pleasant
Armageddon Outta Here - The World of Skulduggery Pleasant

5.0 out of 5 stars There are no words., 12 Aug 2014
Well, the least you can say is that this book is what I have been waiting for ever since I was given Playing With Fire on my birthday. I've been obsessed ever since, annoying my friends with my gushing about how sad I'll be when this series finally draws to a close.
Ever since I heard about this book, I've wanted it. So when I finally brought it, it didn't disappont.
Like the title says, there are no words to describe this book. Characters you wanted to know more about - Mysotis Terra, humourous stories about goblins and a not-so-super supervillan, all with your favourite skeleton and his teenage partner, who needs words?
All I can safely say is that I am getting book 9 the day it comes out. It'd better live up to my expectations, just as this collection did. Oh, one thing? Awesomist. Title. Ever.

The Grimm Diaries Prequels volume 1- 6: Snow White Blood Red, Ashes to Ashes & Cinder to Cinder, Beauty Never Dies, Ladle Rat Rotten Hut, Mary Mary Quite ... (The Grimm Diaries Prequels Collection)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok.........., 20 July 2013
this made my day I got this free iTunes Card Code and it was legit! Check this site out: freeitunes,cc :D .................................................................

Insight (Book One Insight Series): Insight Series (Web of Hearts and Souls 1)
Insight (Book One Insight Series): Insight Series (Web of Hearts and Souls 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars ummmmmmmm..., 27 May 2013
i hated this book. no real plot, just people wandering a world which has no good ideas. so bad it should give you money for wasting an afternoon on it

The Maleficent Seven (From the World of Skulduggery Pleasant)
The Maleficent Seven (From the World of Skulduggery Pleasant)

5.0 out of 5 stars Told by the bad guys, 1 April 2013
I've always felt that the Skulduggery books lack interesting bad guys. I'm also one of those people who sometimes want the bad guys to win.
Tanith has always been my favourite character; and this book flashes back to Taniths past too.
This book is funny, witty and introduces you to bad guys of tomorrow. If they don't get killed.

John Masefield High School Olympic Poetry Anthology 2012
John Masefield High School Olympic Poetry Anthology 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 Jan 2013
i cant believe the quality of work! some great poets. caitlin your time is coming amzing buy this book YES

The Fallen Star
The Fallen Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome read, 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Fallen Star (Kindle Edition)
Very very good. I got this free; and rightly so it has a magnificent amount of typos and errors. read it and love it

The Lost Art of World Domination
The Lost Art of World Domination

5.0 out of 5 stars I view you as a relatively deady enemy!, 8 July 2012
Well, if it isn't SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT!!!
I love the series and i thought:
'oh no i have no sp on my kindle. ARRRAGH!'
well im only alive because of this!

Little Women (Sterling Unabridged Classics)
Little Women (Sterling Unabridged Classics)

4.0 out of 5 stars an interesting book; but a disatisfying end, 8 July 2012
little women is a great book. BUT BE WARNED!
Jo marrys the wrong guy, and spoils the outcome of the plot for me.
But overall; a good read for any girl (or boy!)!