Profile for Val > Reviews

Content by Val

Val

Page: 1 | 2
Vera Wang by Wedgwood - Silver Plated With Love Treasures Aqua Seashell Gift Box
Offered by Collectables & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Dec. 2015
A beautiful little present for a 60th birthday, very pleased with quality and packaging.

Hypoallergenic 100% Bamboo fibre filled Pillow
Hypoallergenic 100% Bamboo fibre filled Pillow
Offered by Botanics Linens

2.0 out of 5 stars Disaster, 11 Oct. 2015
After trying this pillow in a bed shop I thought I would treat myself and buy one. Big mistake, tried it for 3 nights and have never had such a stiff neck, it is solid, no give and it is very heavy (I can understand that given as it is made from Bamboo). Unfortunately for me £40.00 wasted.

Draper 2,780 mm x 2,040 mm x 1,060 mm Large Patio Set Cover
Draper 2,780 mm x 2,040 mm x 1,060 mm Large Patio Set Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this item, 27 July 2015
I like this item, it is comfortable and attractive, I ordered the grey. Only downside are the instructions which as usual are difficult to follow but once you have mastered one chair the others are easy.

Freeway [DVD]
Freeway [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kiefer Sutherland
Offered by Disc-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this film, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Freeway [DVD] (DVD)
This is a great film and Keifer Sutherland is excellent as usual. Reese Witherspoon takes a great part serious but humerous at times. The only problem is she is swearing all the time which is not always necessary.

Angry Birds Lunch Bag and Aluminium Sports Bottle
Angry Birds Lunch Bag and Aluminium Sports Bottle
Offered by Luxury Linens Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Angry Birds Lunchbox, 10 Jun. 2014
My Grandson loves Angry Birds so this is exactly what he wanted to take his packed lunch to school, the bottle is just the right size for little hands.

We Bought a Zoo [DVD]
We Bought a Zoo [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Damon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: We Bought a Zoo [DVD] (DVD)
I found this rather sad but also funny, would recommend it to anyone with a soft heart, get the tissues ready

Halogen Oven Accessories includes extender ring, baking and steamer trays and skewers, suitable for any 10-12 litre Halogen Oven
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Spare Parts, 26 Jan. 2014
I bought the Halogen oven for Christmas but have yet to get used to it, these accessories are great especially the extending ring as it takes the heat away from the food so it does not cook too quickly. The extra plates are handy too.

Stretch Elastic Sofa Cover 3 seater Sofa custard cream
Stretch Elastic Sofa Cover 3 seater Sofa custard cream
Offered by houselinens

5.0 out of 5 stars Covers, 26 Jan. 2014
Had reservations about the colour but it was not too bad, they fit the two seater with room to spare and the three seater comfortably. Have since put them on my other suite and they still fit well.

Around The World With Willy Fog - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Around The World With Willy Fog - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Luis Ballester Bustos
Offered by Wowudo

5.0 out of 5 stars Willy Fog, 26 Jan. 2014
I bought this for Christmas as my grandchildren were coming from Canada so needed some good dvds to keep them amused occasionally. They enjoyed it very much but would much prefer dinosaurs to have been in it.

Soft Fleecy Pet Puppy Dog Cat Rabbit Igloo Triangle Pyramid Leopard Print Hut Removable Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Bed, 26 Jan. 2014
Although I love it unfortunately my cat Toby does not like it at all. He has put his head in it once since I bought it and since then totally ignored it, but then he is rather peculiar when it comes to new things although he loves cardboard boxes.

Page: 1 | 2