Profile for Caroline Smith > Reviews

Content by Caroline Smith

Caroline Smith (Kent, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 12 Feb 2013
Bought this for my son as a stocking present. It's a nice little camera and very good quality for the money. Would definitely recommend it.

Long-lasting Erection and Multiple Orgasms "Facts and Techniques"
Long-lasting Erection and Multiple Orgasms "Facts and Techniques"
by Peter Pandore

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 16 Jan 2013
What a load of rubbish. If anyone takes this book seriously then they are really in need of some therapy!

TeckNet® NEW Kindle 4 Premium Folio Case / Cover + Clip-On LED Reading Lamp & Kindle Rear Protector for NEW Amazon Kindle 4 / 6 inch / 2011 generation / Book Style - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 2 Aug 2012
This is a lovely cover for my Kindle. I bought the purple one and it looks and feels much more expensive than it was. Very pleased with it.

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 10 July 2012
I bought these because my last ones from Creative were really good and lasted several years. These however see a cheap version, are quite flimsy and are definitely not noise cancelling!

A1CS X220 TABLET 10.2" ANDROID 2.2, WIFI, MIFI, HDMI, 1080P, GPS WITH CAM
A1CS X220 TABLET 10.2" ANDROID 2.2, WIFI, MIFI, HDMI, 1080P, GPS WITH CAM
Offered by F5CS LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 29 April 2012
The interface and menu is a bit clunky but it does what I want i.e. allows me to download and read documents and surf the web etc. Not bad for the price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 7 April 2012
I bought this because my 3 cats like to drink running water and I prefer them drinking from a fountain than licking from the kitchen/bathroom taps! However it's actually very pretty to watch and has a silent pump too. A good buy.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2013 8:58 PM GMT

Morphy Richards 48755 3 Tier Food Steamer - Stainless Steel
Morphy Richards 48755 3 Tier Food Steamer - Stainless Steel

4.0 out of 5 stars Good steamer, 7 April 2012
This is a good steamer and very easy to put together and use. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it seems to drip water everywhere when I serve from it. I think possibly the steam holes are a bit too far apart so the trays collect water. My last steamer didn't do that but it's not a big problem just a bit annoying.

TeckNet® NEW Kindle 4 Premium Folio Case / Cover With Magnetic Clasp For NEW Amazon Kindle 4 / 6 inch / 2011 generation / Book Style - Includes Kindle Rear Protector - Purple
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cover, 26 Feb 2012
I wanted a cover to protect my new Kindle and was originally looking at the official Kindle ones but they are so expensive. Then I found this and I'm really glad I didn't spend £50 for the official one! This case is great; the Kindle fits really snuggly into it and can't come out. There's a magnetic catch to keep it closed when not in use and even though it's not real leather it still feels good quality. The only suggestion I would make to TeckNet to improve it would be to add a light but that's a minor point. Definitely a good buy.

Microsoft® Project 2010 Step by Step (Step by Step (Microsoft))
Microsoft® Project 2010 Step by Step (Step by Step (Microsoft))
by Carl Chatfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 10 Sep 2011
This book is a very well written guide for all things Project 2010 can do. It's broken down into bite size topics with half the book concentrating on the easy stuff and the second the more advanced whizzy things. Well worth the money.

SDLC 100 Success Secrets - Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) 100 Most asked Questions, SDLC Methodologies, Tools, Process and Business Models
by Jeremy Lewis

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor book, 10 Sep 2011
How many times can you give a definition of the acronym SDLC (software development life cycle) in one book? Apparently 100! This book literally lists what it is on nearly every page and little else. I actually read half the book thinking it must tell me something new at some point but after 90 pages (yes I did stick with it that long) I decided that it didn't. Very expensive toilet paper.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4