Profile for Lynne Pursey Curtis > Reviews

Content by Lynne Pursey C...

Lynne Pursey Curtis "Lynne" (Southern Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Red CD Greatest Hits, 11 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
It is what it is. The greatest hits of Simply Red. I am a fan, therefore I am pleased with the purchase. It arrived within the time limit and was well packed and in good condition.

Celia, a Slave: A True Story
Celia, a Slave: A True Story
by Melton Alonza McLaurin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars Celia A Slave. Paperback book, 11 Jan. 2012
I enjoyed the story, which was a true account. However, I do think it is overpriced because the quality of the paper and the print is very poor.

Floyd's Great Curries
Floyd's Great Curries
by Keith Floyd

3.0 out of 5 stars Floyds curry book, 11 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Floyd's Great Curries (Paperback)
Nice book, great glossy photo's but was a bit disappointed with some of the recipes. However, having said that, I do use it occasionally and the recipes are easy to follow.

Girls/Childrens Reflex Time Tutor/Teacher Lilac Buckle- Learn to tell the time
Girls/Childrens Reflex Time Tutor/Teacher Lilac Buckle- Learn to tell the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls wristwatch, 11 Jan. 2012
This was as gift to my niece and she loved it. It is her first watch. It was delivered on time well within the time limit. I was very happy with the service, quality and price of this item and would recommend the sellers.

Selected Poems
Selected Poems
by Langston Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars poetry by langston hughes, 11 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Selected Poems (Paperback)
This was a gift received by me. It certainly arrived in time for my birthday, so I assume the delivery was within the specified time. The book is excellent, the poems brilliant, but I am biased as he is my favorite poet.

ETHNIC INSPIRED: UNIQUE AFRICAN WOMENS BROWN 28" LONG CHUNKY NECKLACE
ETHNIC INSPIRED: UNIQUE AFRICAN WOMENS BROWN 28" LONG CHUNKY NECKLACE

5.0 out of 5 stars AFRICAN NECKLACE, 11 Jan. 2012
This is a great item and as good as it looks. The service from the company was second to none, I would very highly recommend them on the purchase of this item alone. It was processed and on its way to the recipient the same day as it was ordered. First class.

The Dash Diet for Hypertension: Lower Your Blood Pressure in 14 Days-Without Drugs
by Thomas J. Moore
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

2.0 out of 5 stars DASH DIET BOOK FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, 14 Jun. 2011
I DID NOT LIKE THIS VERY MUCH. I DID NOT REALISE IT WAS AMERICAN AND THEREFORE AIMED AT THE AMERICAN MARKET, THEREFORE A LOT OF THE THINGS MENTIONED, SUCH AS EVERYDAY FOODS, WERE NOT RELEVANT TO MY EATING STYLE AT ALL. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT FOR THE GENERAL MARKET UNLESS YOU ARE AMERICAN OR HAVE AN AMERICAN EATING LIFESTYLE.

Healthy Eating for Lower Blood Pressure (Healthy Eating Series)
Healthy Eating for Lower Blood Pressure (Healthy Eating Series)
by Paul Gayler

3.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Eating Cookbook, 14 Jun. 2011
I FOUND THIS BOOK TO BE OF INTEREST, AND THE RECIPES ARE EASY TO FOLLOW AND NOT BLAND. I WOULD RECOMMEND IT FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS SOME HEALTHY MEALS, NOT ONLY FOR BLOOD PRESSURE.

Melina Buddha 1800324 Silver Charm
Melina Buddha 1800324 Silver Charm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item., 12 May 2011
This little buddha is beautifully made with sharp detail and a lovely face, so often features are non descript, this is a quality item, and I absolutely love him. The open/shut clip is great too, as I can move him from one neckchain to another if I wish. Thank you.

A Simples Life: The Life and Times of Aleksandr Orlov
A Simples Life: The Life and Times of Aleksandr Orlov
by Aleksandr Orlov

4.0 out of 5 stars A Simples Life, 17 Jan. 2011
Bought this for my mum at Christmas. She loved it, loves the ads on TV and the pictures in the book are great too. A worthwhile and well received gift.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3