Profile for Greg > Reviews

Meike Vertical Battery Grip For Nikon D5200 Camera as EN-EL14
Offered by Can-Do Camera
Price: 42.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, 31 May 2014
I was reluctant to place what one assumed would be a cheap Chinese piece of plastic on the bottom of my beloved D5200 but the grip is of surprisingly high quality. Gives me great additional grip for my camera, looks cool and the portrait button works well!

MEN'S CLARKS SHOES BLACK HOOK SPRING LEATHER FITTING-G
MEN'S CLARKS SHOES BLACK HOOK SPRING LEATHER FITTING-G

4.0 out of 5 stars 2nd pair after a year's use of the first!, 10 Mar 2014
Very good shoes. Smart enough to be formal, casual enough to be informal. Fit well, are comfy and polish up nicely. This is my second pair, the first lasted a year (with use of others) as being a midranged shoe for general wear. They're good value too! Clark's deliver again!

Creative Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1 USB External Sound Card with SBX, Built-in Dual Array Microphones and Infrared Remote Control
Price: 59.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Outsanding audio quality, easy to use and aesthetic pleasing! A++++++++++, 25 Jan 2014
After I purchased a new laptop, the sound card that was in it was terrible compared to my previous one which had Dolby Advanced Audio on it. To make the audio that comes from my new laptop as good as my old, I looked for an external sound card and found this. It not only is as good as Dolby V2 but looks cool on your desk, is easy to use and very portable! The "What U Hear"/stereo mix) feature will be very useful too. 10/10. Top quality product!

The Class Book of Baby Names
The Class Book of Baby Names
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Katie Hopkins is hilarious and courageous enough to say what everyone else with a sense of class is thinking!, 9 Dec 2013
I've always admired contrarianism whether I agree with the minority opinion or not. It takes great courage to speak one's mind at the risk of denunciation by the mindless masses. Come off it, everything she says in this short, fun to read book is 100% true! A child called Chardonnay, Hunter Marshall etc. would only have ignoramus parents. George Orwell wrote that Britain is "the most class-ridden society under the sun." and he was absolutely right. People like Katie Hopkins are just calling it like it is.

Cole & Mason Elixir Salt & Pepper Set 125mm
Cole & Mason Elixir Salt & Pepper Set 125mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my kitchen!, 5 Oct 2013
Please ignore the previous negative review. That person it too inept to work out that the mills have the ability to adjust from coarse to fine.

It has a reasonable price, looks great, has a robust design and grinds salt and pepper perfectly! 5/5!

Water bottle, less drippy, 500ml - BEST BY DESIGN!
Water bottle, less drippy, 500ml - BEST BY DESIGN!
Offered by Pet Connection
Price: 6.45

1.0 out of 5 stars The most abysmal product I've ever bought!, 16 May 2013
You may think the title is hyperbole, but I assure you it isn't. I got two, the first leaked and my rabbits couldn't drink from it anyway (due to the previously mentioned spring resistance) and the second didn't leak, but no water came out at all! Thus, rendering this as much use as a chocolate kettle. A shame as it is aesthetically pleasing, why didn't Trixie just stick to a traditional ball bearing spout instead of this bizarre 'pin'?

Water bottle, less drippy, 250 ml - BEST BY DESIGN!
Water bottle, less drippy, 250 ml - BEST BY DESIGN!
Offered by Surepets ltd
Price: 6.50

1.0 out of 5 stars The most abysmal product I've ever bought!, 16 May 2013

Bach: Concertos (DG Collectors Edition)
Bach: Concertos (DG Collectors Edition)
Price: 19.96

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest Baroque recordings I've ever heard!, 26 Feb 2012
These recordings are sublimely perfect with incredible audio quality. The players performed with expression and emotion, seldom heard since the days of Karajan in my opinion. They performed using authentic instruments contemporary to Bach, making the music sound different and refreshing. A truly outstanding effort by Pinnock and the English Concert. 10 out of 10.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2012 2:56 AM BST