Profile for Jamito > Reviews

Content by Jamito

Jamito "Jamito" (England)

Sony Vaio VPCEE2S1E/BQ AMD Phenom II Triple Core P820 (1.8GHz) 4 GB RAM 320 GB HDD DVD Supermulti ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5145 Video card, 15.5" Display Windows 7 Home premium

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing Laptop., 11 Oct. 2010
I recently purchased the Sony Vaio E-series VPCEE2S1E BQ.

I must say I am both happy and impressed. The laptop is the perfect weight for its size, and packs a punch. I use this laptop for a lot of multitasking and gaming and it copes well. I am able to complete my photoshop editing work without any faults and am able to play Reasonably demanding games on at least medium without any faults.

The laptop looks Really nice aswell and would truly advise it as a replacement against a mac. The keys are insanely smooth and the touch pad can be altered to suit your needs. The inputs of the laptop are great aswell. I can plug this laptop into a big screen to display my work and the inclusion of an SD card is really helpful too. The Laptop also has 4 USB's !! Which is an immense amount for a laptop.The software that comes with the laptop is brilliant aswell, It has a dock like a mac book and the option for remote play with a ps3.

The only Con is the battery life. I always have it plugged in however with the tasks that I complete it really demands a power supply to be plugged in because it only lasts around 2 hours.

For Portability this laptop is amazing and it really packs a punch. The display is really good as well, with a resolution of 1366 x 768 and the ability to play beautiful 1080p videos. I would not recommend this laptop to anyone who demands alot of battery life however there is an option for a balanced saver power.

I hope this review has helped. Thanks.

Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3)
Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Skid into an Epic Racer, 13 Jan. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Midnight Club Los Angles is one hell of an amazing next-gen racer, the map is so well designed, with a huge freeway running round the city, and many tight corners, back alleys, and huge roads to burn rubber on. The Graphics are impressive, using the GTA 4 engine, this game looks stunning in HD and is very much advised for any Car fan. The range of cars is incredible, with the ability to test drive any car in the game even though you havn't unlocked it. The Online Gameplay is laggy in large groups, but with 3-4 mates in your game, you can have have one quality night.