Profile for RoxyK > Reviews

O'Neill Mentha Women's Dress
O'Neill Mentha Women's Dress
Price: 42.99 - 45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 21 Jun 2014
Great dress from O'Neill. Fits lovely and looks amazing, I bought it in white and black I loved it so much.

The Dying Hours (Tom Thorne Novels Book 11)
The Dying Hours (Tom Thorne Novels Book 11)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book in the Thorne series, 28 May 2014
I loved The Dying Hours and could hardly put the book down, enjoying every single page as I have done with all the previous books in the Detective Thorne series. I no longer read much and always turn to a Mark Billingham book when I do knowing I will become riveted right at the start.

FitFlop Womens Gogh MOC Clogs 317-001 Black 6 UK, 39 EU, 8 US
FitFlop Womens Gogh MOC Clogs 317-001 Black 6 UK, 39 EU, 8 US
Price: 48.75

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite shoe!, 14 April 2014
My chocolate brown gogh's have been worn so much they really needed a replacement. My go to shoe and so comfy. I only wear FitFlops now, nothing else is as nice. They really last too, with my brown pair being worn several years.

Suncoat Nail Polish Remover 60ml
Suncoat Nail Polish Remover 60ml
Offered by Vitamin Chaps
Price: 6.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well on water based and solvent based polish, 1 April 2014
I use it for water-based polishes mainly and to clean up after using Konad Stamping Polishes and it works very well. It only loses a star as I find it a little too oily for my liking and have to use Acquarella polish remover to remove any oils from my nail before starting a mani. A much healthier alternative to the usual polish remover brands!

Konad Stamping Nail Art Stone Set
Konad Stamping Nail Art Stone Set
Price: 8.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter kit, 1 April 2014
A great starter set to try out stamping. I love the Konad special polishes as they don't stink as much as solvent nail polish which I can't wear and you can clean up your stamping plates easily with natural nail polish remover. The plates are always great quality from Konad.

PUEEN 2014 Nail Art Stamp Collection Set 24B - STAMPING BUFFET - NEW INVENTION Set of 24 All You Can Stamp Full Size Stamping Image Plates Manicure DIY (Infinite Images With Your Creativity) Now with BONUS Storage Case
Offered by VIS International Corporation Limited
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best collection there is!, 25 Mar 2014
This set it truly amazing. The case, the designs, the quality of the etchings are all just perfect. I have Konad, MoYou London and Cheeky Plates but this set surpasses all of them. The designs are bold and give fantastic results. I can't even choose favourite plates as I find them all wonderful. I honestly feel that this is the most perfect set ever and won't need any more for a long time. Or till Pueen release a new buffet set :)

So glad it's now available in the UK as it was sold out on release in the US!

Global 12V Power Supply for F120 & F140
Global 12V Power Supply for F120 & F140
Offered by NowView
Price: 9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 27 Feb 2014
Got this to go with the Global F120 so we could get a decent Sky picture in our other rooms following the installation of the new sky HD box w/o rf output. The i/o link gave us awful picture quality so after reading up we went for this product. We did have to change the channel before we got a good picture and I turned the RF power off and on just in case as I was in the Sky set up menu anyways. So pleased it all worked.

Global F120 2 way sky distribution amplifier
Global F120 2 way sky distribution amplifier
Offered by NowView
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally have Sky working clearly on other TVs, 26 Feb 2014
After finding out the i/o link I'd bought provided a lousy picture on the bedroom tv and my current amp didn't have a PSU I bought this unit with the PSU. It didn't improve anything at first so after making sure everything was connected I went back to the sky box and turned the RF off and on again and then changed the RF channel. Then re-tuned the TV and have a perfect picture again on the bedroom tv. At last!

GLOBAL iO-LINK *NEW*
GLOBAL iO-LINK *NEW*
Offered by spares4us
Price: 8.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work well on it's own....., 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: GLOBAL iO-LINK *NEW* (Electronics)
The instructions didn't make a great deal of sense but it was simple to install. Finding the instructions to change the RF output to ON took a few minutes but that was fine. Unfortunately the picture was AWFUL and you couldn't control the TV with the Sky remote. Having done some searching I realized I needed even more bits to buy to make it work. I already had an amplifier in the loft installed when we moved in but it wasn't one that came with an additional PSU. So I purchased the Global F120 and the PSU for it. Still had a lousy picture but the remote control was working. Changed the RF output channel, rescanned the TV and now we have a perfect picture.

It's possible changing the RF channel with the original amp might have improved the picture but I didn't try it as everywhere I'd read said you needed a PSU.

Trixie Bobo bird, 6 cm
Trixie Bobo bird, 6 cm
Offered by Country Life Services Ltd
Price: 2.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Parakeet loves it!, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Trixie Bobo bird, 6 cm (Misc.)
Our parakeet loves playing with her Bobo and it sits nicely on her cage with her other toys. Not used daily but she has a lot fun with it when she does play with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5