Profile for Ms. O. R. Jones > Reviews

Content by Ms. O. R. Jones

Ms. O. R. Jones (London, England)

Kids II Bright Starts Starry Teether
Kids II Bright Starts Starry Teether
Offered by PHAZE 3

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT teether, 23 Oct. 2011
My 8 month old has had this for a while now and she loves it. Any problems she's having with her teeth she will always want this teether. Lots of different textures and easy to hold.

Fisher-Price Floating Activity Hippo
Fisher-Price Floating Activity Hippo

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter LOVES this, 23 Oct. 2011
My Daughter is 8 months and had this toy for the past 2 months she loves playing with all the little toys. This is fun for your child and yourself. It is good for discovering new ways of playing with the water for your child.

Enjoy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Star Wars, 23 Oct. 2011
This product is great. It hasn't broken even though my keys get thrown around a lot.

I recommend this keyring to anyone who loves Star Wars!

Graco Sporty Changing Bag (Jupiter)
Graco Sporty Changing Bag (Jupiter)

5.0 out of 5 stars best bag ever!, 13 May 2011
I had a rather small nappy bag but the amount of stuff I have to take out with us...just in case. This bag fits everything AND more. All the little pockets are brilliant and everything fits away and safely. It fits on my buggy (Graco Jupiter) perfectly as it is designed for it :) Its brilliant. However the mat is a bit small but I have about 3 different mats so it doesn't matter.

Reebok Womens Fitness Pants Long Leg 14
Reebok Womens Fitness Pants Long Leg 14

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 13 May 2011
I've just had a baby and want to get back in shape. It holds me in and makes me feel comfortable to go out and exercise.

Davina - My Pre & Post Natal Workouts [DVD] [2007]
Davina - My Pre & Post Natal Workouts [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 18 Nov. 2010
It does wear you out BUT Davina is brilliant with her trainer keeping it light and fun to do. I do this DVD whenever I can and I feel it helping me keep toned and fit without making me very tired and stressed when I can't do something.

Haven't done the post natal workout but I'm sure its as brilliant as the pre natal.

Your Babycare Bible, The most authoritative and up-to-date source book on caring for babies from birth to age three
by Dr. Tony Waterston

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 18 Nov. 2010
Oh my goodness LOVE this book. It's so easy to read and understand and its not patronising at all.
It had helped me calm all my fears and anxiety of what to do when my baby arrives and even before then. I work in a nursery with babies from 5 months to 18months and even with all that knowledge this book still helped me understand more.

Yoga For Me And My Baby [DVD]
Yoga For Me And My Baby [DVD]
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 18 Nov. 2010
I'm 28 weeks pregnant and this DVD has really helped me with controlling my breathing helping me to relax and also toning and keeping control of my stomach muscles.

Would definitely recommend it.