Profile for am > Reviews

am

Replay SG5490 Wrap Girl's Cardigan Navy 12-13 Years
Replay SG5490 Wrap Girl's Cardigan Navy 12-13 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars practical but not boring, 15 Mar. 2013
My daughter really liked this. I thought she would find it a bit boring but she obviously doesn't. I don't think the photo does it credit.

Sekonda 4023 Ladies white face
Sekonda 4023 Ladies white face
Offered by Discount Watches UK

5.0 out of 5 stars smart but not fussy, 15 Mar. 2013
I'm very happy with this watch. It's practical as well as fashionable. I would definitely recommend it especially as a present.

Complete First Certificate: Student's Book with Answers
Complete First Certificate: Student's Book with Answers
by Guy Brook-Hart
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 6 Oct. 2011
I have used various first certificate coursebooks in the past and although finding them thorough, I have felt that they were also rather tedious especially for the students. I like this one because it deals with the key topics in a relatively fresh and upbeat manner.

Essential Grammar in Use with Answers: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Elementary Students of English
by Raymond Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars a necessary buy, 23 Feb. 2011
I feel that my elementary students really needed the extra explanation and controlled practice exercises which this book gives to reinforce the points covered in the class lesson.

Practice Tests Plus FCE New Edition Students Book with Key/CD-ROM Pack
Practice Tests Plus FCE New Edition Students Book with Key/CD-ROM Pack
by Nick Kenny

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 23 Feb. 2011
I think that by doing some of the practice tests it helps students to make a decision on whether or not to try the First Certificate exam. It definitely serves its purpose.