Profile for Kay Fern > Reviews

Content by Kay Fern

Kay Fern (Lancashire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
RECHARGEABLE 1MILLION CANDLE POWER CORDLESS SPOTLIGHT TORCH BRIGHT LED BULB
RECHARGEABLE 1MILLION CANDLE POWER CORDLESS SPOTLIGHT TORCH BRIGHT LED BULB
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars lightweight and bright!, 24 Aug. 2015
weighs absolutely nothing!
Great product, simple to use and does the job. The battery could last a bit longer if I'm honest but everything else is good, it's really, really lightweight which at first made me thing it was cheap tat but actually it's good, other high powered torches can weigh a tonne and become heavy

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner Black
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner Black

5.0 out of 5 stars stays put - what more could you want, 24 Aug. 2015
I've bought a few of these, they last a reasonable amount of time (none last long)
It's a very fine, bendy nib so may take a bit of getting used to for some but it's a good dark black and stays put

USB 2.0 A female to Micro USB B male Adapter Cable With OTG Function
USB 2.0 A female to Micro USB B male Adapter Cable With OTG Function
Offered by UMEU

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 24 Aug. 2015
cheap, cheerful, arrived pronto and does what it says on the tin so to speak.
No wasted packaging either which was good.
Perfect for plugging my ext hard drive in to my tablet so I can watch as many films as I like when travelling

End of line clearance. 925 Silver stud earrings handmade with sparkling crystal from SWAROVSKI®.
Offered by pewterhooter

4.0 out of 5 stars smaller than expected but look nice for work., 24 Aug. 2015
smaller than I expected and I'm pretty good at guestimating measurements.
Came in a little cardboard box which seemed totally unnecessary at this price and could have shaved another 50p or so off really.
They look nice enough but like I said really quite small so daytime only, maybe for work.

St Tropez  Gradual Tan in Shower Lotion 200 ml
St Tropez Gradual Tan in Shower Lotion 200 ml
Offered by DIVINE'S

1.0 out of 5 stars a total lie! it simply doesn't work, 24 Aug. 2015
I was so excited about this product and spent hours reading mixed reviews online. Overall I thought it's expensive (£15) and a reputable brand - it HAS to work.
Well it doesn't.
Following a hot shower I lathered it all over using their tanning mit. It gets very wet and soapy, in fact some runs then I panicked so I used loads more. Then after doing my face it was in my eyes and started to sting so I needed to use my hands (used a mit to try to avoid getting it on palms) the I had to wash my hands whilst stood in the shower without the rest of me getting wet. It was a torturous 3 minutes let me tell you.
Washed off fairly easily, I was careful not to soap it off and not to rub. I air dried carefully and my skin was soft and smelled of clean soap.
2 days later I'm still waiting for a bit of colour. It's not working.
I'm miffed to have wasted as much as £15 on something that's a lie - how do they get away with lying???
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 5, 2015 10:18 AM BST

LADIES DUNLOP DLP505 CASUAL CUSHIONED FLIP FLOPS SIZE UK 3 - 8 (UK6/EU39, Black/Fuchsia)

4.0 out of 5 stars seriously comfortable - could be more feminine, 24 Aug. 2015
actually they're not quite as pretty as the photos, they look quite feminine but they're not really pretty enough for the holiday they were intended for.
However, I did 8 hours of sightseeing round Rome in them and the ONLY thing that wasn't hurting in the blistering heat through the cobbled streets was my feet. They are really comfortable and shock absorbing. They would not go with a dress though.

Clearasil Stayclear Deep Cleansing Toner
Clearasil Stayclear Deep Cleansing Toner
Offered by Caspers & co

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 24 Aug. 2015
perfect, arrived quickly and does the job, this was the cheapest I could find the product too.
I've used it before and it's a great toner for cleaning the skin and closing pores off

Steve Madden Chelseey Black Suede Womens Dress Boots Size 6.5 Uk
Steve Madden Chelseey Black Suede Womens Dress Boots Size 6.5 Uk
Offered by Mc Footwear Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars ridiculously undersized, 24 Aug. 2015
Gutted, they looked to be exactly what I wanted for my extra long jeans.
They're not badly made (althought he insole doesn't fit and is curled up inside).
They are very tall with a high platform and a smooth, slippy sole so would need a bit of practise.
The problem is they are miles too small ad tight. I'm a standard UK 6 and bought half a size bigger but needed string through the zips just to force them to fasten and after 5 mins trying to break them in round the house I had cramp in my feet from being squeezed to tight. They come up ridiculously small and I'm not only disappointed but now out of pocket... Steve Madden shoes have always fitted me but I should have known there's no such thing as a bargain as I can't even wear them & this is just money down the drain.

Effipro Spot On Flea Treatment For Cats (4)
Effipro Spot On Flea Treatment For Cats (4)
Offered by VetePet

1.0 out of 5 stars Still full of fleas after 2 treatments!, 11 Aug. 2015
Sadly just doesn't work. I know fleas are becoming resistant to drugs (due to companies like this telling us to over treat animals routinely instead of when there's a problem) but if I pay money I expect the product to work.
I de flea'd all 3 of my cats because one had fleas. 4 weeks later i did them all again. Same cat still has fleas.
I chose this product after doing extensive research into the effectiveness of safe flea treatments. I'm going back to Frontline

Push-up Magic Bra Shaper Shapewear Vest Bust up Breast Support Sexy Bra by Boolavard® TM. (L (12-14), Black)
Offered by Boolevard Cosmetics Ltd. (UK Seller)

2.0 out of 5 stars the straps are strange, impossible to fit., 17 Jun. 2015
the straps are odd - there's randomly 4 of them and they're different lengths so it's unclear how this would fit a human. The listing doesn't show clear pictures or have an explanation of how to fit the item so I'm afraid it's useless to me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16