Profile for claudia > Reviews

Content by claudia

claudia

Marware Origin Case for Kindle Fire HDX 8.9" Black (will only fit Kindle Fire HDX 8.9")

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money., 7 April 2015
Case does not fit properly, device slides about in case then you can't get to the buttons to adjust the sound of turn it off or on.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 6 Feb. 2014
This is a very nice Iron Love the colour coding, I think this is the best iron I have owned.

The Olivia Collection Nurses Fob Watch & Backlight.x
The Olivia Collection Nurses Fob Watch & Backlight.x
Offered by eurosparkle

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not keep time, 6 Feb. 2014
The watch looks nice, but since I received it I have found that it does not work properly. It works when I am wearing it but when I finished my shift and take it off it stops working and I have to keep reseting it!! I will be sending it back.

Christmas With Scotty Mccreery
Christmas With Scotty Mccreery
Offered by AVIDES u.k.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic album, 18 Oct. 2012
Absolutely Love this album, Scotty take on each song is amazing. My favourite songs are Christmas in heaven and Santa Claus is back in town! If you love Christmas music and was looking for an album to buy this year I would recommend that you buy Christmas with Scotty, you won't be disappointed.

Hunter Hayes
Hunter Hayes

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 8 July 2012
This review is from: Hunter Hayes (Audio CD)
This album was given to me as a present, and I found that it's not really my taste. The giver of this album thought I might like it as I had started to really listen to country music after I heard Scotty McCreery sing, I love that deep beautiful voice he has. The best track on this album in my opinion is storm warning, the rest I don,t really like, sound more pop than country! He is a very talented artist but I think I prefer other country artist Like Brad paisley, Tim McGraw to name a few.

Clear As Day
Clear As Day
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Clear As Day (Audio CD)
Love Scotty and love this album. Great songs, beautiful voice. My only complaint is that I wish he had a song that really show cased his deep voice.I can't wait for his next album.Love this kid!

Wildflower
Wildflower
Offered by skyvo-direct

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 25 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Wildflower (Audio CD)
I liked Lauren Alaina on Idol and was looking forward to this album, but I find that I am very disappointed with it. The best song is 'dirt road prayer' and the rest all sound the same to me, could not get into this album!