Profile for BFJ > Reviews

Roberts R9962 12-Band World Radio-ideal for BBC World Service
Roberts R9962 12-Band World Radio-ideal for BBC World Service
Price: 29.95

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not like it, 28 Feb 2014
Poor radio from a respected maker. I sent mine back for a refund. Awful sound quality. I suspect I bought a 'Friday' model

Case Logic DCC302 Compact Digital Camera Bag with Separate Zipped Accessory Pocket and Internal Slip Pocket for SD Cards
Price: 9.47

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant case., 28 Feb 2014
I purchased this for an Olympus SZ31. It fits perfectly with sufficient room for a spare bettery and the USB charger lead.

Nina Ricci L'Elixir Eau de Parfum Spray 50 ml
Nina Ricci L'Elixir Eau de Parfum Spray 50 ml
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes
Price: 23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars More Nina R magic, 28 Feb 2014
My daughter just loves this perfume. It is long lasting and of a very high quality from an accepted source of fine perfumes.

Nina Ricci Ricci Eau De Parfum Spray for Her 30ml

Sony Wireless Closed Over-Ear Headphones - Black
Offered by K.K. Electronics
Price: 77.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Earphones Comfort., 28 Feb 2014
I stupidly sat on and broke a pair of Sony Earphones .. The previous model to these.
I replaced them with these at a similar price point.
The sound is very good but I find these to be less comfortable than the previous version.
They are ok for short periods but anything over an hour and my ears hurt..

Everything I know about teaching
Everything I know about teaching
by Mr Michael Gove
Price: 4.55

5.0 out of 5 stars What a rip off, 29 Oct 2013
This book contains nothing that I did not know about Mr Micheal Gove. M.P. Secretary of State for Education..

Like him the book leaves much to be desired.

Quite humorous in places. I'm impressed with the chapter on becoming a highly effective primary teacher.

Nothing more to say. Perhaps the content is not quite up to scratch in places but overall it's an amusing thing to peruse.

BFJ

Olympus SZ-31MR Digital Compact Camera - Black (16MP, 24x Wide Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch Touch Panel LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected. Much better., 29 Oct 2013
Hi ,
I bought this camera to compliment another Olympus digital camera that I own. This was bought to give me a big zoom range. It does just this - excellently. It is a joy to use , is packed with simple to use features and it takes quite amazing images.

I have no issues with the camera. It's well built and feels solid in the hand. More so than some other makes. One thing I'd like is an optical viewfinder but that feature appears to be something the manufacturers leave out. Cost I presume.

Highly recommende as a big zoom travel camera It will accompany my daughter on a trip to Kathmandu. Watch this space for and update.

Well done Olympus This camerta meets my requirements and feels good.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2014 5:21 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine Slippers, 3 July 2013
My son just loves these slippers. They fit well and he tells me they keep his feet warm and are comfortable to wear. A tad pricey but as in life You get what you pay for "mostly" as there are some rip off merchants out there. This seller is good and recommendable.
Hopefully they will last and last.
BFJ

Caselogic DCB26 Compact Digital Camera Case With 3 Zippered Compartments - Brown
Offered by GS&M GmbH & Co. KG - cheap&fast delivery
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Case Scenario, 3 July 2013
This item is amazing It is well made It fits my camera with room to spare and has extra pockets for accessories. Good seller Arrived on time from Germany and at very reasonable cost. Thanks BFJ

Jamie Oliver by Tefal - Hard Enamel 28cm Frying Pan
Jamie Oliver by Tefal - Hard Enamel 28cm Frying Pan
Price: 26.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Pan, 20 May 2013
This is an amazing pan - Nowt sticks. to it. My daughter is well pleased with it.
Now it's made more amazing as it was sold as a 30cms pan but magically shrank to 28cms in the post.
Amazon are not perfect, just nearly..They had mislabelled it. I was given a partial refund as recompense
Well done Amazon